Ashfield, NSW

Hey guys, its been awhile since I posted on here but am back after a long lay off.

I currently own my PPOR in Ashfield, its a 2bdr, 1 bath apartment. Noticed prices have gone up nicely, but my question is does anyone here have any experience with owning properties in the area? If so do you see it continuing to increase or hold in the next 6-12 months or drop?

Reason I am asking is because I may look to sell in the next 6-12months

Also I am on the look out for an IP in Sydney. Budget is ideally under $300k and positively geared. Any suggestions of where I should look (such as western sydney, south west, etc) would be greatly appreciated ?

I currently own my PPOR in Ashfield, its a 2bdr, 1 bath apartment. Noticed prices have gone up nicely, but my question is does anyone here have any experience with owning properties in the area? If so do you see it continuing to increase or hold in the next 6-12 months or drop?
well... you should be in a place to tell us the answer!

Ashfield is surrounded by more expensive suburbs. It has good train connection. Close to the CBD.

Also I am on the look out for an IP in Sydney. Budget is ideally under $300k and positively geared.
Let me know if you find one. I will pay you 10K for finding it :p

Also I am on the look out for an IP in Sydney. Budget is ideally under $300k and positively geared. Any suggestions of where I should look (such as western sydney, south west, etc) would be greatly appreciated ?

I will pay 15K buyers agent fees if you can find one for me :rolleyes:

Hold!!

Plenty of growth to be had there long term. Still lots of people trying to buy in now. Recently there was some new abs stats released that showed massive growth accross Australia, especially NSW. As such, with the geography, water, mountains etc, they're coming to you!! :)

Sugardaddy all I can say is ....yeehah!!

You know the New Shanghai Rest on Liverpool Rd ? I've been trying to eat there for months but the que is so long I'd die of hunger before getting a table. That tells you something about the area. My opinion is that Ash can only get more expensive...more expensive than a Peking Duck. I wish I had an IP there in Ash.

Back