ASX Stock Screener

Anyone know a good free stock filter like ADVFN, that will work for ASX stocks?

Most out there would a paided set-up,very little that is free and if it is free most unsuccessful people give the most advice,do you trade through a lic long term broker or just trade on line,a good switched on broker would be able to help with the data sellers they use..

just a basic fundamental screen? most online brokers have some capability. The ASX aint that big...run a value screen and you just get mining services lol. Personally I like Morningstars moat list as a basic screener, then dig further from there. This is large cap only though.... Really depends on what your investing style and interests are....

basic fundamentals. I have one that I get from ADVFN for UK stocks, which gives me the following

Symbol
Name
Current ratio
Yesterday's close
Earnings Yield
PE ratio
Price To Tangible Book Value
Net asset value PS
Shares in issue (m)
Net Debt(m)
Result period end date
Industry name

Best thing is I can download all UK stocks in a CSV file.

From that I just use some excel formulas to arrive at my buys, which takes about ten minutes. Looking to see if I can get something like that for ASX stocks. I can get the majority of info by going to each stock in google finance but that would be very time consuming!

basic fundamentals. I have one that I get from ADVFN for UK stocks, which gives me the following

Symbol
Name
Current ratio
Yesterday's close
Earnings Yield
PE ratio
Price To Tangible Book Value
Net asset value PS
Shares in issue (m)
Net Debt(m)
Result period end date
Industry name

Best thing is I can download all UK stocks in a CSV file.

From that I just use some excel formulas to arrive at my buys, which takes about ten minutes.

Just find a good Australian based broker they can give you all the insider data even before it hits the media streams or newspapers,preferably a LadyBroker who has been doing this for a long time and been through several upswings and downturns and still trading,i would be very unsure after ten minutes some of the best stand alone traders I talk too,spend months waiting and waiting then make the phone call,CBA would have been a very good entry point in mid oct 2014,and some were waiting for the entry point for months..imho..

Filter on the Google finance page
Copy and paste to excel
Have calcs columns
Sort by Intrinsic Value vs Actual Price differential

Back