Australian Dollar to Drop Dramatically Soon!

lol, someone at the RBA told you they were going to sell AUD and it's moved a few cents?

Where were you when $1AUD only got $0.80USD before it rose?

According to the ADX, Bollinger Band, Dinapoli, Layers, Momentum, Popular, Volume, Williams, Candlestick, Elliot Wave, Gann chart and indicators it's going sideways.

Last edited:
It's interesting how inflation is still charging ahead apparently, yet the retail sector across the board is absolutely stuffed.

It'll be interesting to see the figures on this Nationally at the end of this quarter.

Amen to that! God help retailers if RBA increase rates in the near future.

It's interesting how inflation is still charging ahead apparently, yet the retail sector across the board is absolutely stuffed.

It'll be interesting to see the figures on this Nationally at the end of this quarter.

I realise the 'experts' have flagged earlier rate rises since Thursday's RBA statement of monetary policy, but underlying inflation (trimmed mean) is 2.3% which is what the RBA focuses on rather then headline rate.

The commentary in their statement of monetary policy talks about underlying inflation rate at 3% in 2012 and 3.25% at the end of 2013 predicated on above average growth rates.

The orthodoxy of sooner and more frequent interest rate increases at least in 2012, especially given the expected GDP results this calendar year, is a premature call.

Let's not forget, the RBA comment in the monthly statements for the past 3 months has stated the current interest rates policy is mildly restrictive. Not surprising there is grief in some parts the economy.

According to the ADX, Bollinger Band, Dinapoli, Layers, Momentum, Popular, Volume, Williams, Candlestick, Elliot Wave, Gann chart and indicators it's going sideways.
These are all just indicators related to price, you can quantify any prediction system that might or might not have any of the commonly used 54,325 indicators as part of them (guesstimate on the 54k)

You can work out expectancy for anything related to trading, without it everything is just opinion.

A read into the life of Gann and an objective analysis of his 'work' could be enlightening.

My bias is that I think these things are very difficult to systematically predict and profit from, not impossible but just way more challenging than throwing a few overlays onto charting software.

Three things are always needed 1) What to buy 2) How much to buy 3) When to sell

These are all just indicators related to price, you can quantify any prediction system that might or might not have any of the commonly used 54,325 indicators as part of them (guesstimate on the 54k)

You can work out expectancy for anything related to trading, without it everything is just opinion.

A read into the life of Gann and an objective analysis of his 'work' could be enlightening.

My bias is that I think these things are very difficult to systematically predict and profit from, not impossible but just way more challenging than throwing a few overlays onto charting software.

Three things are always needed 1) What to buy 2) How much to buy 3) When to sell

Sorry mate, my post was meant to be a joke. :eek: I don't know anybody personally that makes money on forex trading. I have no idea where the Oz $ is going. All I know is I need to be prepared whatever happens whether it goes up or down.

Sorry mate, my post was meant to be a joke. :eek: I don't know anybody personally that makes money on forex trading. I have no idea where the Oz $ is going. All I know is I need to be prepared whatever happens whether it goes up or down.
Oooops.. Jokes on me!

A lot of people actually would believe in what you wrote which is why I didn't pick up on the tone :)

Back