Australian "service" up the clacker

yup - thailand has some of the best organic food available at a fraction of what you pay here.

I wouldn't trust Thai organics very much. It could be grown using DDT for all you know. I worry about eating chicken there because they are pumped full of hormones.

Look at the airport runways - they even watered down the cement there supposedly.

I wouldn't trust Thai organics very much. It could be grown using DDT for all you know. I worry about eating chicken there because they are pumped full of hormones.

Look at the airport runways - they even watered down the cement there supposedly.

at koh samui, i only eat at restaurants which take their fruit, veg and chicken from the king's organic farm which is located there - not sure abt other places like bangkok etc.

yup - thailand has some of the best organic food available at a fraction of what you pay here.

Yep - they pump the town sewer into one end of the lake, and irrigate from the other ... or pour raw sewerage onto the crops.

Girlfriend used to work as a missionary in that part of the world.

So a foreigner who cannot speak english in australia will be showered with service. Is that your comparison.
I doubt they'd be showered with service in Oz but it's unlikely they'd be derided rudely in a language they couldn't understand.

That is a big statement.
It's true though.

What sort of service are you receiving where the girls are calling you darling?
Drinking in a bar.

I worry about eating chicken there because they are pumped full of hormones.
Lots of things in Thailand are pumped full of hormones.

Having just returned from a months holiday in uk; france; switzerland; italy, I now understand why some of the countries in the eu are having financial trouble.

Service in UK was very good - maybe a prelude to olympic games.
Service in Switzerland - poor, actually make that very bad. And their economy is looking poo as well.
Service in France - pretty good actually, but still without a smile.
Service in Italy - Although I loved the country and the people, sadly their service was abysmal. Thier economy has already gone down the gurgler.

Hong Kong on the way home - service in our hotel was exceptional. Anywhere else was also very bad, thown in with a dose of racism from them as well. Oh well, just took it all in our stride.

Back