• No

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Yes due to the AFP's involvement

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • No, they were going to do it anyway

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ridiculous... it seems that the cadavers are being sent to Australia at our public expense. It should be up to the families to pay, presumably they will inherit all the ill gotten blood money anyway. I wonder if all the families hanging around over there was picked up by the public as well? Even after these guys are dead they keep on costing us

one thing people tend to forget that if you don't smuggle drugs into indonesia, it doesn't really matter for you what the penalty is, whether it's harsh or not etc.

so the answer seems simple - don't smuggle drugs into indonesia

one thing people tend to forget that if you don't smuggle drugs into indonesia, it doesn't really matter for you what the penalty is, whether it's harsh or not etc.

I think that's something we can all agree on. Over and out.

If Abbott attends the funeral of these two losers I'm gunna vote labor at the next election. :D

Oh, maybe not. What about something a bit less extreme?. :cool:

See ya's.

Shooters Party ?
LOL.

To all the do gooders holding up the shrine via the media, you have been hooked line and sinker.

It quite simple. Dont do anything with drugs whilst ion Indonesia. Full stop. eh?

They are dead now, better them than the innocent ones who just may have made that one simple mistake of using a drug peddled by these 2.
Now that is a mistake made once worth redemption if reform is shown.

This "mistake" that some on here have proliferated, wow, think about it, it was a long series of "mistakes" that led to this end. How can you say it was one silly mistake? How could they tell their families that they didnt mean to hurt them?
A fair bit more to the process of drug smuggling than just the one "mistake" of getting caught I would have thought.;)

Time to move on folks, nothing left to see here.

If the death penalty was such a great deterrent, then why did these guys do what they did?

They thought that they can get away with it like Schapelle Corby did
but obviously the Indonesians don't want to make the same mistake again.....
Although what Shapelle did was nothing in comparison to what these guys were doing...

10985922_640831712716162_1985577219561370765_n.jpg

They are going to shoot the Filipino girl, she wasn't smuggling drugs she was recruited to work there and the recruiter leant her the suitcase and hid drugs in it. I wonder why there is not outrage over her treatment and other atrocities such as shooting people for braiding their hair, and yet so much fuss over peddlers of suffering and death who in their greed were willing to take the chance and signed their own death warrant.

They are going to shoot the Filipino girl, she wasn't smuggling drugs she was recruited to work there and the recruiter leant her the suitcase and hid drugs in it. I wonder why there is not outrage over her treatment and other atrocities such as shooting people for braiding their hair, and yet so much fuss over peddlers of suffering and death who in their greed were willing to take the chance and signed their own death warrant.

she's not australian, who cares about her. over here we only values aussie lives, even if it's a total low life

We clearly have very different values...

You are a more evolved human. Fortunately the Neanderthal thinking of some on this thread is relatively rare in our society.

Kudos to both of you, Hoffy and HiEquity! I'm beginning to think that Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran were much more highly evolved than some of the Neanderthals that inhabit this thread. Actually, I'm not only beginning to think so, I'm now utterly convinced of it! :D

Kudos to both of you, Hoffy and HiEquity! I'm beginning to think that Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran were much more highly evolved than some of the Neanderthals that inhabit this thread. Actually, I'm not only beginning to think so, I'm now utterly convinced of it! :D

really? the people who were stupid enough to import drugs from a country with death penalty for it?

i'm so glad i'm a neanderthal then

really? the people who were stupid enough to import drugs from a country with death penalty for it?

i'm so glad i'm a neanderthal then

Strannik, you clearly haven't read some of the outstanding things Chan and Sukumaran did when alive. Only in the last 1-2 days, little known facts of about the generous and brave things they did have come out in the news.

Did you know: -

Mr Julian McMahon recalled the extraordinary bravery of Sukumaran during the riot at Kerobokan prison in 2012, when gangsters seized control of the penitentiary and the guards fled in fear.

Sukumaran, a physically imposing figure who had trained in martial arts, first blocked the armoury to ensure they did not get weapons, and then moved to defend the women's section of the prison.

"It was Myuran who defended the entrance to [the women's prison]," Mr McMahon said.

"You could imagine what would happen in a riot if hundreds of prisoners, many of whom are gang members, had gotten into the womens' prison. The guards were nowhere to be seen.

"It was Myuran who was on the ground."

Chan, he said, quickly became a leading figure at the chapel on Nusakambangan, the island where they were executed.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/bali...ce-desire-to-live-lawyer-20150501-1mxi7a.html

Did you know that when everybody was strapped to the crosses and their hands and feet bound, that Andrew Chan did a roll-call to check if everybody was okay?

Did you know that Chan and Sukumaran asked their family to bring enough food for the other prisoners on their visits as the other prisoners (Nigerian, Brazilian etc) had no family in the country and had no one to visit them?

Did you know that the Australians persuaded the guards at Besi prison to let all the prisoners out of their individual isolation cells so they could pray together as a group and emotionally support each other in the last 2 days of their life?

Did you know that Andrew Chan was quietly trying to set up an orphanage in the last months of his life? Did you know Andrew Chan sourced things he needed in Bali's Kerobokan jail including COR manikins and hot water tanks for the women's showers?

No, you don't know, Strannik, because every spare minute you have is spent slagging these men off!

Strannik, you clearly haven't read some of the outstanding things Chan and Sukumaran did when alive. Only in the last 1-2 days, little known facts of about the generous and brave things they did have come out in the news.

Mr Julian McMahon recalled the extraordinary bravery of Sukumaran during the riot at Kerobokan prison in 2012, when gangsters seized control of the penitentiary and the guards fled in fear.

Sukumaran, a physically imposing figure who had trained in martial arts, first blocked the armoury to ensure they did not get weapons, and then moved to defend the women's section of the prison.

"It was Myuran who defended the entrance to [the women's prison]," Mr McMahon said.

"You could imagine what would happen in a riot if hundreds of prisoners, many of whom are gang members, had gotten into the womens' prison. The guards were nowhere to be seen.

Chan, he said, quickly became a leading figure at the chapel on Nusakambangan, the island where they were executed.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/bali...ce-desire-to-live-lawyer-20150501-1mxi7a.html

Did you know that when everybody was strapped to the crosses and their hands and feet bound, that Andrew Chan did a roll-call to check if everybody was okay?

Did you know that Chan and Sukumaran asked their family to bring enough food for the other prisoners on their visits as the other prisoners (Nigerian, Brazilian etc) had no family in the country and had no one to visit them?

Did you know that the Australians persuaded the guards at Besi prison to let all the prisoners out of their individual isolation cells so they could pray together as a group and emotionally support each other in the last 2 days of their life?

Did you know that Andrew Chan was quietly trying to set up an orphanage in the last months of his life? Did you know Andrew Chan sourced things he needed in Bali's Kerobokan jail including COR manikins and hot water tanks for the women's showers?

No, you don't know, Strannik, because every spare minute you have is spent slagging these men off!

Very nice story, appealing to those for a leaning to naiveity.
But that's all it is, a story.

yes i did know, and no i don't give a flying ****.

they are:
1) criminals
2) idiots who committed a crime in a country with a death penalty for what they have done
3) criminals who enticed other people to commit a similar crime

i have
a) no mercy for them
b) no sympathy for them
c) no association with people who think they are heroes or something

I think the Federal Government should pay compensation to both the executed families. What the AFP did is absolutely despicable. The criminals have become the victims.

I'm beginning to think that Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran were much more highly evolved than some of the Neanderthals that inhabit this thread. Actually, I'm not only beginning to think so, I'm now utterly convinced of it!

Seriously...??.....:)

Well myself, I would never have thought that so many here would actually be apologists for drug running from a foreign country.......and the consequences if you are caught, even more-so when the consequences are so well
known.....:confused:

And how do their actions after the event exonerate them from what they did? Of course they were going to walk on water after the fact.....if it would give them any chance at all to escape the sword above their heads, just like a drowning man would clutch at anything to save himself.

And no one obviously cares about any heroin related deaths in Australia..........(eg: 131 in 2005).....yeah but they were only junkies after all I guess,not "rockstar drug runners" supported by the loonie leftwing media pack with the deaths of Greg Shackleton and others still firmly at the foremost of their thoughts.....(yes we hate indonesia....yes we are racist..etc etc)

I think the Federal Government should pay compensation to both the executed families. What the AFP did is absolutely despicable. The criminals have become the victims.

Wasn't the AFP exonerated in this matter?? By all means tell me if I'm wrong. And as for the money....no worries.....you first....:rolleyes:

Ciao

Nor

Reactions: BV
Back