Bathroom Renovation

Well done, a great achievement.

I gutted my bathroom and took it back to frame (left the ceiling in place only) and rebuilt it 18 months ago.

The cost was also around $2500 for materials, it is amazing how it mounts up considering the big items the bath (shower over) toilet and vanity cost less than $700 together. Didn't move any pipes, the layout was fine but it still took me 8 days on my own.

Agree, if your lucky enough and have the skill to do it yourself its amazing at how much you save but in saying that it is alot of hard work. My best purchase was the spa retailed at over 2k, got it for $770 as it was the last one and floor model.

That is a stunning result, thanks for the follow up pics. Most I've ever done for bathroom reno's has been tiling and vanity, haven't yet tackled bath/shower moves.

That is a stunning result, thanks for the follow up pics. Most I've ever done for bathroom reno's has been tiling and vanity, haven't yet tackled bath/shower moves.

Thanks. The bathroom is actually alot bigger then what it looks like in the pics. Putting shower together is the easy bit, its the drilling holes into the porcelain tiles that was the hard part for me.

Back