Bella Vista

is there land still available out there? Did you hear that they are closing down the homemaker centre there to make way for the rail line?

What erks me about the area is that there are million dollar house and only a couple of km's away houses are almost half.

Home maker centre is being rebuilt to the north of the current location once the station is completed.

I picked up some massive bargains from those joints - picked up a wooden fire mantle for $50 and a georgian bathtub for $70. Not sure where im going to use it though.

it doesn't but im going to put one in and flip it for a cool $400k - and i think i will get it. Rent out the house for $350 per week and the burlesque bathroom for $250 per week. pretty good yields imo.

I see Bella Vista / A lot of Kellyville / Stanhope Gardens / Ponds etc. As all being tremendously over valued. That's probably more approaching them as a ppor instead of an investment though. 1 million dollars to live a stones throw from Blacktown Council? Pass thanks :) nevermind the 800k properties in Blacktown council, oy vey.

Was talking to someone that built/sold in bella vista and done alright so thought some of you might know about the area.

If you are trying to build block build and sell. Make sure you build house to the high standards so that it attracts good buyers. Don't even build an average home in this area to make money. The main reason the block can cost you around 500-600K if there is any available.

Many buys here due to Matthew pearce school which also attracts lots of tenant to move in to this area.

All the best.

Back