Best Positive Cashflow Propefties with Highest CG

Hi all,

I am bit not sure which suburb should I choose either mining town in NSW such as Muswellbrook or mining town in QLD such as Dysart,Moranbah,Middlemount,etc within the max price range of 450k

Obviously comparing from those mining towns, I am after a long-term Capital Growth while positive cashfow is good to have element.

What are your thoughts and reasoning ?

Thanks guys !

Hi all,

I am bit not sure which suburb should I choose either mining town in NSW such as Muswellbrook or mining town in QLD such as Dysart,Moranbah,Middlemount,etc within the max price range of 450k

Obviously comparing from those mining towns, I am after a long-term Capital Growth while positive cashfow is good to have element.

Thanks guys !
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-qld-middlemount-2581552
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-other-qld-middlemount-110791207

That gives you a idea about Middlemount ..

thanks JWR,
why do you reckon that Muswellbrook is of less risk than other ones ?

I am aware that there are few utility, road and mining projects going there but
The price of new house n land for 4b+2b over there is about 430k and for future price projections, it does not seems that those house could grow much more.

Don't buy the 430k H&L's but rather the sub-200k pos cash prop's - esp if granny flat potential.

More diversified industry base than others hence why I like it more than others.

Hi all,

Thanks guys !

I'd suggest targeting regional hubs that also have exposure to the mining industry. Muswellbrook is a good example as it has a number of other supporting industries. Emerald in Queensland is a strong regional hub that is in an excellent position to service the huge potential out of the Galilee Basin. Emerald not only provides CF+ but also exposure to very strong CG.

There is risk to any investment but if you know and understand the underlying fundamentals this helps mitigate this risk. You're job is too wade through all the doom and gloom being spruiked by the media and develop a strategy that suits your needs.

Hope this helps mate, Jack

Back