Biggest day of my life tomorrow

Congratulations again Michael.

I wanted to actually wait until you were "back on deck" before posting any congratulatory message.

That smile you mentioned wil be there for some time to come, I'm sure.

Who knows, maybe in another year or so, a brother or sister for little Aden :) :eek: .

All the best mate, enjoy.

Regards
Marty

Hi Marty,

Yeah, I've not given up on a brother/sister for Aden but that's a bit of a taboo topic right now! :D Kay suggested I should visit the doctor like Quoll posted earlier, but I think I'll just keep wearing raincoats when I take a shower for a while yet and see what happens ;)

Les, I hope you're right about big bubs sleeping through quicker!! He kept Kay active all last night. Lots of whinging, eating and the other -ing.

Can't wait to get them both home so I can help her out through the nights too.

Cheers,
Michael.

kissfan said:
Congratulations again Michael.

I wanted to actually wait until you were "back on deck" before posting any congratulatory message.

That smile you mentioned wil be there for some time to come, I'm sure.

Who knows, maybe in another year or so, a brother or sister for little Aden :) :eek: .

All the best mate, enjoy.

Regards
Marty

MichaelWhyte said:
Kay suggested I should visit the doctor like Quoll posted earlier
Some people are a cut above, some are a cut below.

It is the most exhilarating uplifting experience you can go through. There's undoubtedly a lot of ups and downs in the days, weeks and years ahead- all the best with the roller coaster!

Well done! All three of you.

I grinned, reading about your big cheesy grin.

People wonder how much gas you sucked, but it's a pretty good feeling to be a Dad. :)

Cool man. Go well.

Hey Michael,

Sounds like it's good news in ALL directions:-
LOC finalised identifying $620K Net equity freed for investment. Let the games begin!

Fun times ahead methinks...... Onya, the Whytes ;)

Regards,

Hi Michael

Good to hear all's going well... my wife Virginia was induced 6 hours ago... she was due today but she's been in hospital since Sunday with preclampsia, and the doctor didn't want to leave things any longer, so all going well I'll be a papa Richmond some time later tonight or early tomorrow...

Cheers
Jamie

richmond said:
Hi Michael

Good to hear all's going well... my wife Virginia was induced 6 hours ago... she was due today but she's been in hospital since Sunday with preclampsia, and the doctor didn't want to leave things any longer, so all going well I'll be a papa Richmond some time later tonight or early tomorrow...

Cheers
Jamie

Hey Jamie

Mrs 147 says any husband who is posting here after his wife is induced and in labour needs a punch. I.E. I dont expect to be online when the baby onway.

All the best, Peter 147

Peter 147 said:
Hey Jamie

Mrs 147 says any husband who is posting here after his wife is induced and in labour needs a punch. I.E. I dont expect to be online when the baby onway.

All the best, Peter 147
Too right!!! My hubby would have been dead if he had even thought about going anywhere when I was in labour. She needs you there.

skater said:
Too right!!! My hubby would have been dead if he had even thought about going anywhere when I was in labour. She needs you there.
Of course, the exception to the rule is if it is around State of Origin time.

Regards
Marty

Just kiddin' :) . Wouldn't've missed my childrens birth for anything in the world.

skater said:

Mine went home three times to feed the dogs...

THAT'S what you call a long labour :(

asy :D

Hello all,

Well, it's with great pride that I report the arrival of Grace Marguerite Aldridge into the world... she was born at 10.12pm on Wednesday, August 3rd. She's our first child, and to be short and simple, I now understand totally what all the fuss is about. It's a whole different kind of love to the one that I always knew about... I can't quite describe how I felt when I saw her for the first time, but it was without doubt the absolute happiest moment of my life, and I'm still buzzing. My wife went without any pain relief whatsoever, and after a 27 hour labour, is my hero - tough yards, but what a magnificent reward!! I have taken many pictures, will bore you silly with them at a later date...

Cheers
Jamie

ps can I just point out that I wasn't being an insensitive bastard when I posted my last message - she actually sent me home from hospital to do some odd jobs on our 60 acres and was quite happy with me catching up with the latest posts from my favourite web forums!!

Well let me be the first to congratulate you all Jamie !!!!!
As a father of 3 , I know exactly what you are talking about :D :D

Back