Boys names

Congratulations on the new tax deduction.

You should see some solid growth, though returns won't come in for a while.

There will be a lot of cleaning up to be done, but the future rewards will be worth it.

A lot of money will have to be invested though.

Yay Sim

You are a Buffy and Angel fan !!!!!
(I just noticed this post today)

I'm a huge fan too............

I've recently seen the last "Buffy" episode ever, it is amazing.

Savanna

Originally posted by geoffw

But the worst would have been a name starting with F. I didn't need a little F Whit.

My daughter is curently temping at a company and has the temp email address. She commented one day that if/when she gets her own email address it will be [email protected] which doesn't sound too good. The girl she was speaking to said "don't you think people have a laugh at mine - it's [email protected]"

:D
Olly

Oh, and I like Christopher (Chris), Mathew (Matt), Andrew (Andy or Drew), and my dads name Bryan (Welsh spelling)

Congratulations Johnno & MrsJohnno!!

With a lovely name like "Adam Francis", I'm sure he'll grow up to be a good Catholic.

...token IP Fairy Godmother wishes...

May he learn quickly the meaning of
"God helps those who help themselves".

:)

Onya, Mrs Johno and Adam,

And you too, Johno - but THEY are the stars right now - until you get a photo up here.

THEN you earn your stripes ;)

Regards,

Originally posted by Olly
My daughter is curently temping at a company and has the temp email address. She commented one day that if/when she gets her own email address it will be [email protected] which doesn't sound too good. The girl she was speaking to said "don't you think people have a laugh at mine - it's [email protected]"
Ouch,a surname of Reed can give some unfortunate combinations. Breed is bad, freed and creed are bad.

But greed is good. :D

Back