Brainstorm for Book Title

I'm so proud to say that my property management business AdProp.com.au was named here on this forum.

The name was suggested by Spiderman 3 years ago, we registered the company on his wonderful suggestion and started the business.

Thanks Mr PP. You are Awesome! :D

I need to do it all again with a book that I will be launching at the end of this year.

It is about the psychology of a successful person vs that of the masses that only wish of success. In a nutshell about millionaire mindset.

The book needs a title. I have a few people brainstorming on my facebook at the moment with some great suggestions but thought I might put it here as well where there are many more readers.

OK Creative Brains on and GO:

No, the successful women book is a different one that has not started yet, I actually need to find some successful women first ;)

The millionaire mindset book is already in editing phase, written and ready and about psychology of success, not anyone in particular just about the human mind (male or female)

It is about the psychology of a successful person vs that of the masses that only wish of success. In a nutshell about millionaire mindset.

Xenia, I'm honoured - your business would probably be one of the most significant thing I've named :D

How about:

Title: Wishing is for losers ... Seeing is for winners*

Subtitle: Succeed in life through vision, faith and action

Dust jacket blurb: Many people just sit around wishing for the good things to happen - things like health, wealth and happiness. Too many let their minds stew on negative thoughts, crowding out the vision needed to see opportunities, solve problems and develop the habits of successful people. In this book Xenia explains the concept of 'brain time' and shows how changing how and what you think can create mental space for the vision, faith and action you need to succeed.

(*) alternatively 'believing' instead of 'seeing'

Hi Xenia,

What about: "Standing out from the Crowd - the mindset of a millionaire"

How about having a competition to name the book at the Adprop meeting on Thursday?

CU Thursday.

Project 1080.

The project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

I am thinking something to really catch the attention, I am confident the content will be quality, I get enough of a sense here on the forum of where your passion for investing is, I would like to read your book!

BUT we need to draw others in, something quirky, to catch the eye of our human four temperaments that exist. Something that gives the managers of society a feeling of their sense of identity, something for the scientist/economic types, something FUN for our living life to the full players, and something to catch the fuzzy wuzzy abstractnoids.

Brainstorming here, feel free to kick in :

Managing Your Wealth Creation Strategy with FUN!

Everyday People can GET RICH!

It Isn't Rocket Science: Build Your Own Financial Wealth

Take Back The $$$$ Power

Sex Up Your Financial Life...work with me here Xenia, sex does catch people's eye, and we need to catch eyes, the follow on can explain...BUT we need to catch attention.

How Satisfied Are you On Average Salary: Living An Average Life?
Choose to Become Better Than Average.

Are You Happy With Your $$$$ Choices?

I need to run...

The Investment Tree of Life

Investing: Doing It

Has this been done?
Everything You Wanted To Know About Your Wealth Creation: But were afraid to ask

Where Are YOU Headed?

Is That The Best You Can Do?
Living an average Life

Property Investing: A Person's Best Friend

Invest Your Brains Out:)

Love Me- Love My Houses

MY! What a BIG Portfolio You Have

Financial Independence: Through Property Investing

Rixter where R U? Get your butt over here and quip for us...:)

....Playing The $$$$$ Game

Playing The Investing Game

I'm thinking we will get a chapter in this book Player...or at least let us do the foreword...:):D

MIND Your Wealth

"MIND Your Wealth"

subtitle.....The six inches between success and failure

referring to the six inches (keeping it clean) from ear to ear where all success begins....in the mind ;)

"MIND Your Wealth"

subtitle.....The six inches between success and failure

referring to the six inches (keeping it clean) from ear to ear where all success begins....in the mind ;)

Great Title Player.. The subtitle clinches it because sex always sells. (dont think Xenia would want that cogitation tho)

I love these, fantastic ideas. Let's write a book just to use some of these titles..:p

You Know Your P.L.A.M?

Property
Learning
Action
Mindset
-------------------------------------

Is That The Best You Can Do?
-----------------------------------

Is This Your Best Shot at Life?

How's Your Mind?
What Are You Doing?
What Have You Learnt?

Where Would You Like To Be?
-----------------------------------

Mindset, Action + Property= Your $$$ Life.

Are Your Financial Pants On Fire?

------------------------------------

Philosophy of Mindset, Growth + Property Investing

Bet You Never Thought You Had it In You.
-------------------------------------------

Back