Breaking Bad - the final episode

We're new to Breaking Bad and are part way through season 2 and love it! Am glad I'm not in mourning yet like everyone else who has now seen the finale. :)

Some suggestions for you;

Band of Brothers
Suits
Madmen
Boardwalk Empire

Enjoy!
Another one which I've just finished (12 Eps) is Ray Donovan - They've just ordered a 2nd season...
Quite cool - Liev Schreiber plays a "fixer' in LA for the rich & famous but still has family mob connections back in Bawstin'... (John Voight plays his crooked Irish gangster Dad)
I loved it :cool:

All in all, I think it was a great finale. It tied everything together. I won't go into the details just in case I spoil it for anyone.

What a show - and what an amazing cast of actors, especially Bryan Cranston. Now I've got to find another series to get hooked on.

Cheers

Jamie

The Killing
The Wire

Another one which I've just finished (12 Eps) is Ray Donovan - They've just ordered a 2nd season...
Quite cool - Liev Schreiber plays a "fixer' in LA for the rich & famous but still has family mob connections back in Bawstin'... (John Voight plays his crooked Irish gangster Dad)
I loved it :cool:

Sounds like a cool concept - I'll check it out. Thanks :)

Cheers

Jamie

For those of us who haven't downloaded or have pay tv, the final series begins tomorrow (Monday) on Abc2.

Edit: It appears that's actually the first half of series 5 which was screened last year.

Back