Brisbane bargain GET IT NOW

Just spoken with my Mortgage broker... He believed the law of supply and demand will be applied, and it will reflect on the price.

So I'm afraid i'm out :( Hope someone here can snap it up under the market value!

It was offer above, so still will likely go for market value unless someone can negotiate well. Early cash offer with a lot of pressure. But goodluck probably has 10 SSers ringing up trying to knock each other over.

Just spoken with my Mortgage broker... He believed the law of supply and demand will be applied, and it will reflect on the price.

So I'm afraid i'm out :( Hope someone here can snap it up under the market value!

That kind of makes sense.
It's a bit hard to hide stuff once it's on the internet.

Looks like good value, although it is offers over so they may want considerably more. Good pocket in the suburb, there are a few photos available when you google it but why none in the ad?
At first glance it looks good, who knows if there are any problems to be uncovered like major termite damage etc

You guys are too pessimistic! Out of the 3 places I've purchased in the last 12 months, I got super lucky with two. i.e. why on earth did they accept the first offer without having at least one open house?

As I said, OS seller AND out of town agent. This is as good as any mixture of fortunate circumstances. It could very well be fishing. But if I had the money, I'd damn well give it a shot!

You guys are too pessimistic! Out of the 3 places I've purchased in the last 12 months, I got super lucky with two. i.e. why on earth did they accept the first offer without having at least one open house?

As I said, OS seller AND out of town agent. This is as good as any mixture of fortunate circumstances. It could very well be fishing. But if I had the money, I'd damn well give it a shot!

Or the house has been used as a meth lab and is a mess inside.

Back