Brisbane flats

Les fell free to remove this if you don't think it is not within the guidlines of posting here. I would not normally offer any property I have for sale here, and have not done in the past, but thought this might be of interest to someone.

Location; Brisbane, Greenslopes (5k to CBD)
Asking Price; $425,000
Land; 405 sqm
Description; Workers cottage on brick base broken up into two registererd
flats.
Upstairs, fully renovated, 2 bedrooms (built-in), bathroom
with hide away laundry. Polished floors, separate lounge and
dining, new gourmet kitchen. Rear covered deck overlooking
backyard and park. Currently Asking $230 Per Week
Downstairs, unrenovated 3 bedroom unit. Large combined
lounge and dining, Kitchen & bathroom are tidy but could do
with a reno. Currently rented for $230 per week

If any interest contact me at [email protected] for further details. Will be posting photos on www.youragent.com.au tomorrow morning.

Jarrod
Jarrod Lane Real Estate :)

Dear Jarrod,

Looking forward to the pictures. ;) (Kevin worked hard on his last CE post and did very well.)

Some Q's:

-What type of vacancy rate in the area?
-What is driving the rental demand in Greenslopes (Hospital, etc etc)?
-How close to transport/shops?
-Do you believe that $230 week is achieveable for the two bedroom unit?
-Any significant negatives that one should be aware of with the property?
-What is the zoning?
-Why is the vendor selling?

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Thanks Suntone for your reply. I have now put some photos on the web property code number is #3227.

To answer your questions;

1. Vacancy rate is low about 2% for the area.
2. The new busway is nearby, the Greenslopes hospital, easy access to the South East Freeway, 5 mins to CBD (15min in peak hour), Goos shopping at Stones Corner (lots of factory outlets ect, cafe culture).
3. $230 is very achievable for the two bedroom unit. It has been renovated very nicely. Hoping to have it gone by the next week or so.
4. The only negative that sticks out is no lock up car accommodation. Need to built a carport at the front, with roller doors to have some sort of car accom.
5. The zoning is low denisty (unit/townhouse development)
6. I believe the vendor is a little over committed and wants to move onto another project shortly that he had already purchased.

Hope this helps
Jarrod

Dear Jarrod,

Thanks for that.

Amazing................. Kevin will be disappointed that no one else is grilling you.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Back