Brisbane Growth Statistics

Does anyone know where I can find online the historical Capital Growth rates & median price figures going back for say the last 20-30 years for suburbs within the Brisbane metropolitan area. Also what suburbs do you invest in & why?

bye.gif

Happy Investing,
Rixter :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hey Rix!
Don't know about last 20-30 yrs but I use Residex for the last 10. I bought a house in the Bulimba postcode late last year (Balmoral actually) because of it's terrific consistent growth and it's positioning to the city (less than 5 km). The whole area is being gentrified too (cafes etc) and I always take that as a good sign.

If I had to buy again, I would take a look on the northside, around Ashgrove, as that has performed historically well too. Then again, it all depends on your budget etc! Happy Hunting!
Jacque :)

Reply: 1.1

Rixter

Try this link:

http://www.propertylifestyle.com.au/default.asp

"The constant demand for data and advice from a ‘trusted and reliable source’ has led the REIQ to produce Queensland Property & Lifestyle - a one-stop-shop for buyers and sellers of Queensland real estate"

"Back issues"
Need some historical property data? Purchase Qld Property & Lifestyle back issues for access to property trends and sales data."

Rixter, this is not quite what you wanted as REIQ have only recently started this magazine and you have to subtribe to it. You could also check the API's magazines(back issues) for historical info.

Cheers

Danny D.

Back