Broadband packages?

I work from home full time and rely 100% on my internet connection - Internode have served me extremely well for the past 5+ years. I also use their NodePhone VoIP product for all my personal and business calls.
Shame Telstra hasn't served you quite as well...... :D

Shame Telstra hasn't served you quite as well...... :D

Indeed - when you have one of the fastest residential broadband connections available (ADSL2+/M ... around 20Mbps downstream and over 2Mbps upstream) ... it's a real shame when the damned phone line gets cut and the whole thing becomes useless!

*sigh*

At least it's all fixed now.

*Sim' goes back to keeping an eye out his study window looking for rogue Telstra techs coming to cut his phone line again*

Exetel are great,

they have a 12 gig download per month and that doesnt count any download or uploads made between 12 midnight and lunchtime the following day, its about $45 per month
if you go over your download limit, (thats ALOT of stuff!) then youre charged about $3 per gig.
awesome deal for people who download movies and music all the time.

15 Mbs[sup]-1[/sup] no data limit 2 phone lines & 60 television channels $99month[sup]-1[/sup]
competition is a wonderful thing, the speed goes up the prices goes down and they add more tv channels

Telstra and Optus plans are terrible value dont sign up to anything that counts uploads in your data limit. Make sure you can download at least 10gb a month as part of your plan.

Saying that though Im on an old (4 years) optus cable plan that is spectacular value. Costs about $45 pm for 12 peak and 24 off peak. I do a fair bit of downloading so this plan really works for me.

Back