Building inspectors in Perth

Im going to be starting a new build soon, and it's my first one! Can anyone recommend me a private building inspector as I don't really know what I am looking at (within reason) when it comes to building.

Hi all,
We are a small, family building inspection business based in Perth.
We currently specialize in the established market, however we are working with the MBA to introduce a new build package to our services in the coming months.

This will include 3-5 stage inspections, a handover inspection, a 4 month building defects report (please note that the onus is on you and not the builder to initiate the terms of your warranty), and, a 6 year structural warranty report (onus again on you, this warranty is transferrable on change of ownership). Each inspection will normally cost an average of $400.

As the building inspection industry is de-regulated, inspections are tailored by the individual companies , therefore it is important for you to conduct your own due diligence when selecting an inspector including; exactly which aspects of the home will be inspected at each stage, will reports be informative and easily understood and include colour digital photographs, inspectors qualifications and experience, insurance details, will the inspector regularly communicate with you and provide relevant advise as required.

Whilst you may conduct your own inspections I would suggest that a good inspector can relieve you of much stress and ultimately save you money.

I have personally completed many building projects in the UK, Germany and WA and the standard of building in this state is generally very high. Where any problems occur they are normally directly contributable to the high number of homes a building supervisor is allocated by their company at any one time. This often results in the supervisor being time poor & hasty in his attempt to manage his workload.

By employing the right building inspector to represent your interests you are ensuring that your new home receives optimum attention to ensure a smooth process and a successful outcome.

http://www.cap-it-allbuildinginspections.com.au/

Hi all,
We are a small, family building inspection business based in Perth.
We currently specialize in the established market, however we are working with the MBA to introduce a new build package to our services in the coming months.

This will include 3-5 stage inspections, a handover inspection, a 4 month building defects report (please note that the onus is on you and not the builder to initiate the terms of your warranty), and, a 6 year structural warranty report (onus again on you, this warranty is transferrable on change of ownership). Each inspection will normally cost an average of $400.

As the building inspection industry is de-regulated, inspections are tailored by the individual companies , therefore it is important for you to conduct your own due diligence when selecting an inspector including; exactly which aspects of the home will be inspected at each stage, will reports be informative and easily understood and include colour digital photographs, inspectors qualifications and experience, insurance details, will the inspector regularly communicate with you and provide relevant advise as required.

Whilst you may conduct your own inspections I would suggest that a good inspector can relieve you of much stress and ultimately save you money.

I have personally completed many building projects in the UK, Germany and WA and the standard of building in this state is generally very high. Where any problems occur they are normally directly contributable to the high number of homes a building supervisor is allocated by their company at any one time. This often results in the supervisor being time poor & hasty in his attempt to manage his workload.

By employing the right building inspector to represent your interests you are ensuring that your new home receives optimum attention to ensure a smooth process and a successful outcome.

http://www.cap-it-allbuildinginspections.com.au/

Do you do the handover/ defect inspections yet? Or anytime soon?

We are currently formatting all the new build inspections HD_ACE including the handover/defects inspections.
We would expect to be introducing them in the next 8-12 weeks.
We will announce details on our website when they are ready to go.

Just used resicert for a handover inspection.
Picked up alot of things i didnt see or have a clue about :D

Will use again.

I used aaaperlustro building inspections for the granny flat I just had built, sorry I am not good at cutting and pasting! He was recommended to me by the building inspector I have used before, now retired. Final inspection was yesterday, he was very thorough and I have been happy throughout. Hope that helps.

Back