Bullies

....I have to say that unfortunately, sooner or later, it will happen again and she will have to respond again.

HandyAndy888,

Not true.

I left school over twenty years ago, I have never had to put up with the type of abuse that I had to endure throughout my school years.

One of the problems with school is there are people who are not interested in learning, and who's sole purpose seems to be to make life miserable for others.

They remain in the system because everyone deserves an education, when in reality it would be more beneficial to remove these people and retain the students who want to learn.

Regards

Andrew

HandyAndy888,

Not true.

I left school over twenty years ago, I have never had to put up with the type of abuse that I had to endure throughout my school years.
For me, it was the opposite.

Yes, I had my share of being the school nerd (a long time before nerd was cool), but I wasn't bullied consistently.

My worst bullying (aka workplace harassment) took place about 7 years ago. I was shifted from a mainframe system onto a PC network system, as a result of having to spend a year converting thedatabases over.

I was regarded as a dinosaur by the fresh graduates- and was treated as if I did not exist, as much as possible.

I would walk into the office in the morning, look people in the face, and say good morning. There was no answer from many of them.

It took nearly two years for that to die down- and even then there were some who treated me that way, despite proving that I could perform my job with the best of them.

I only realised later that that was workplace harassment- I had previously thought that that was confined to harassment on the grounds of gender, colour or sexual orientation.

Even when I did become grudgingly accepted, I was out of place as a property investor boomer with spendup Gex Xs.

An appearance on Today Tonight did nothing to engender closeness.

Back