Business is back up :D

Hey guys,

Some of you guys might know me from previous threads that I have started. You guys might have forgotten, but I had a business 2 years or so ago. I was installing ducted vacuums, alarms, intercoms, antennas and cameras. It was a partnership. Business lasted about 1 good solid year then it became a "on the side" thing for a while then there was no motivation left so I left it. I'm only 22 years of age so I thought why not have another crack.

So I'm here basically trying to sell myself. I felt I had no have another go. ATM I'm earning $500 p/w working like a sheep being chased by a dog, and it cant cut it for me as I have a mortgage and my mother to look after. So I spoke to my mate the other day and he sounds keen. I think back then I was still probably too young and basically just took the **** out of it. A lot has happened ever since so a lot has changed.

So, if by all means there is any interest please let me know. Once again I install ducted vacuums, alarms, intercoms, antennas and cameras. Also for each client gets a FREE water filter system installed.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Good luck with your re-entry into business.
Your earning potential seems huge.

Just wondering why you are currently earning $500/pw when licensed to install ducted vacuums, alarms, intercoms, antennas and cameras.
Is there not much work around at the moment?

Once you get back into it $500/day should come pretty quick, then only up from there.

Oh no Dave what a bummer :(

Ace - Thank you! I earn $500p/w from my current job. I just reinvested all my savings back into the business. At the moment we do have a few jobs coming up in the next month or so, but I cant rely on them. Need MORE! :D

Stick with it, it takes time.
Once you've done more jobs you will start to get more referrals.
Put in the hard yards now and it will pay off later, like anything really.
At least you are starting early and have plenty of time to build up and gain experience.

Yeah true, though these mortgage payments do my head in :(
Though now my mentality has changed. I'm going to go out there and give it everything I've got.

Be careful with your money and make smart decisions based on your experience, but don't be scared to make mistakes and lose money.
That new experience you learn from your losses will help you make exponentially smarter decisions in future.
As long as you keep getting up after being knocked down, and keep repeating step one, your breakthrough will eventually come and you'll end up starting on a higher level next time.
So if you get knocked down again, at least you don't have to go back to the start of the game right from the beginning to start all over again.

Ye I got knocked over a fair few times, but now I'm back at it again.

Rolf I always keep a smile on my clients :) but why I said that was because its only a promise... I've been in too many situations where they have always been broken.

Thank you MsAli :D

So if anyone needs anything I'm here :) take care and goodnight

YAY! an SS member was interested, contacted the person today as I will be meeting with him tomorrow :)

I shall make him proud!

22 was when I delved into the business world too! It takes a lot of guts and hard work - but it does pay off! Get a great team around you and go for it! Good luck!

pinkboy

hey-you-can-do-it.jpg

YOU know when you start in the gutter with 20 cents in your back pocket,everyone will walk pass you no different from when i was in Sydney last week,and i talked to everyone that had a laydown mat and a tin for money,in the street in the rocks ,but not one man would take my offeer of help,they were quite happy to sit and beg,one young man i try too talk to makes 175$,per day plus sitdown money,i come from the gutter and if they want to make it,it;s only one person that can do it only very few have the balls,too get out of from where they started.,.imho.

Back