Business Plan Software.....

Maus is the only product I have heard of that does this - but I don't have any direct experience with it, so cannot recommend or critique either way.

I have recomended and used the Maus (mouse) products many times... verey good and not much competition for the do it yourself guys.

Thanks for the re[lies guys....

I have used Maus products previously for other stuff and wasn't that impressed by them. Always seemed too repetitive.

Ohh well the search goes on.....

cheers
watto

Microsoft have one too - they bundled it with a version of office, so you might have a copy and not know it.

Jas

Dear Watto,

The business plan that Maus put out as I understand it was their first product. Then came the classic case that you can only sell so much "business plan" software hence a cookie-cutter for other products that may have lead it to be repetitive.

Can't vouch for the other Maus products, but their business plan I did purchase and it produced the goods when I wanted it. When they upgraded their software post GST was able to purchase the upgrade for a greatly reduced price.

Therefore would suggest that you reconsider if you are basing your opinion of the Maus business plan software purely on the other software they produce.

(From memory it was also recommended by the Australian Institute of Management a few years back.)

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Back