Buyers Agent Recommendations for Brisbane

Hi all

I would like to hear about people's experiences relating to BA's in Brisbane - which ones are recommended and why?

We would like to use a BA for Brisbane as we do not know the market, and secondly we are concerned about the flooding.

We are looking to purchase well, and with 7% plus yield.

Thanks
Monalisa

Andrew Allen.

Why? Because all of my clients that have used his services have been very happy with the results.

Cheers

Jamie

Mona Lisa,

Why don't you talk with both of them and then decide. I gather both of them operate in different areas of Brisbane.

I have sent you a pm.

If anyone has a review or case study of clients AA has helped would love to see them. I have just revamped my site and am actively looking for case studies and reviews of Buyer Agent experiences in order to give the market more information on the quality of agents out there.

Cheers

David

Thanks All. How do you compare Andrew with Paul Flynn?

I would not recommend Paul Flynn or his property management company.

Do your own homework and fly over if you must, network with agents and keep researching on SS plenty of posts on what is happening and where. In a booming/rising market I don't believe using a BA is the way to go as timeframe is important.

There are no guarantees how long it will take to find suitable property with so many clients on their books wanting exactly the same product you want.

I found myself competing with my own BA, he was buying for another one of his clients, I am always looking and just happened to source the same property, he missed out. I don't really understand how that works, you have all these people wanting the same product in a hot market, does the squeaky wheel get the most attention???

Go Solo in this market, it makes sense.

Concerns regarding flood areas etc. info can be obtained via agents and councils etc.

Last edited:
I am currently using Andrew Allen. Had to wait a few months because they were busy/christmas period. I think he mainly took me on because he had no other clients wanting what i wanted, so there was no conflict between clients. Within 2 weeks he found the right property and i signed the contract a few days ago.

I definitly would have missed this property because it had someone pull out of the contract and as soon as that happened Andrew made things happen very quickly.

Im in Sydney so paying 10k to secure the right property was well worth it.

So far so good.

I would not recommend Paul Flynn or his property management company.

Contrary to MTR's experience, as Mum and Dad investors in Sydney, we have not had any issues with Paul Flynn's buyer's agency or property management services (currently manages 4 for us).

But agree, do your own due diligence, fly over, meet with both real estate agents and BA's on the ground and take it from there.

Back