Buying in Ashfield?

hi Spotted dog
couple of things
ashfield for me is very under valued for whats there and from a rent to purchase point of view can be very good buying.
the rail line is a straight thru run to the city and has express runs summerhill and croyden both miss this express so its alot better to catch a train at ashfield hense you will see a influx of indian student in there at the moment.
the return are not good as the rental has not started to run up but I think it will.
they guys at ashfield partners are business partners anbd friends of mine so I know a bit of the area they have sold alot of property in ashfield and henson should be able to give you a good grounding on a unit if you find one that you like he is also a licensed valuer so his opinion is very good.
not alot of new stock comming on line in that area that I know of abacus and its group I think own ashfield mall and they did have an application to unit develop on the top of center but has gone no whre so demand,should pick up for the area.
as no development areas not looked it for some time And not into end product purchasing for resi.
there are a couple of developers that have got there fingers in sticky water at the moment in this inner west area from burwood,enfield,campsie,ashfield,and marrickville
and they are looking at off loading end product so you could pick up a couple of bargains if you look in the right spots.
just my view of the area

Back