Buying in Trigg/North Beach WA

Hi all,
I am about to move out of my investment property in Belmont WA to a family home to now stay in for a while.
So I need to make sure the area is a good one.
Coming from Belmont, surrounded by homeswest I think anything is going to be an improvement.
But if there is anyone on here that owns a property in Trigg or North Beach any feedback on suburb quality would be much appreciated.

Cheers

I live in Gwelup which is kind of close. Both suburbs are great - Scarbs can be a bit dodgy but north of that in North Beach, Triggs, Watermans are good.

I live in Gwelup which is kind of close. Both suburbs are great - Scarbs can be a bit dodgy but north of that in North Beach, Triggs, Watermans are good.

Oi Westy, scarbs isn't that bad:)

I've lived in Scarborough for the last ten years and compared to when I had ip's there in the 90s it has been changing for the better.

Trigg and north beach are great areas, wish I could afford to live there.

Oi Westy, scarbs isn't that bad:)

I've lived in Scarborough for the last ten years and compared to when I had ip's there in the 90s it has been changing for the better.

Trigg and north beach are great areas, wish I could afford to live there.

No fear, I didn't say bad, I said could be a bit dodgy - and really that's only some areas. The rest is lovely, but I do think Triggs and North Beach are nicer - much more family, less villas/units and backpackers :)

What's your budget?

I would look further south rather than north myself. South scabs, doubleview and wembley downs can all be nice but it depends on your budget and the type of home / block size you're after. More convenient location wrt the rest of perth and freo long term but I would say that.

You can still get some good deals for an old small house on a big block.

Back