Can Someone recommend a Commerercial Property manager? Perth

I have a Commercial Property in Fremantle (Western Australia) and soon I will need some one to manage it, Can someone recommend a manager Please

Stephen

Ausprop - I don't think anyone on the forum actually invests in commercial real estate over in Perth. All of the big guys are in Qld apparently.

Hi

I'm not overly impressed with the work ours does so won't mention names. I think I pay about 7 or 8% management fee. Go to realcommercial.com.au and search for commercial property for sale in that area. Most of these agents will manage commercial for you.

Regards

Don

well no point me going to this post I was going to say dazz at say 12% he might consider it.
comm is very easy to manage if the tennant pays everything
just have to roll the rent.
and you can get them onto electronic invoice and electronic transfers.
so it onthe net at night so not hard.
if you go to westpac you can get split internet accounts to check that the monies gone in and thats it.
going to the meeting can be a bit of time but thats it.
I could do it from sydney it that easy
not like resi

I have a Commercial Property in Fremantle and soon I will need some one to manage it. Can someone recommend a manager

....and....

Thank you for all you help, I intend to self manage and see how it gos.

Looks like you've changed your mind Stephen.

If however you change your mind again and want someone to manage it, I could take a squizz at it for ya.

As long as the rent is over 100K p.a., it'd just be a flat 10% fee.

If it's a piddly little one, the fee would have to jump up to 15%, cos small tenants are painful.

PM me if you have a burning desire.

Bump!

Hello,

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but can anyone recommend a good commercial pm for Malaga 6090?

I've phoned a few companies which have advertised on commercialrealestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au however some have taken at least a week to get back to me ( or is that normal in commercial?) and the one pm who has replied quickly to questions refuses to provide referees ( again, is that normal?)

Sorry, very much a newbie! Thanks in advance!:)

REC is a good place to start to find an agency. Then hit the phone. Property is a 'people' (ie relationship) thing so you might be best serviced by calling rather than email.

Back