Can you send me your Depreciation Schedule?

You choose to ignore and not acknowledge anyone else, what makes you think we wouldn't give the same courtesy?

pinkboy

He is one of the few people on this site actually trying g to help people, why can't you idiots see this?? Be grateful! !

He is one of the few people on this site actually trying g to help people, why can't you idiots see this?? Be grateful! !

I must apologise. My low digit IQ gets the better of me on these topics.

Oh look, a butterfly.................

pinkboy

Y

You have to start somewhere? How do you think coastymike got experience in the first place?

I would suggest he went to uni and studied the subject, sat exams and was registered somehow in a professional body.

Born with it? No... see above... or maybe he learned what he knows from youtube.

Your logic is flawed in every way, so you're saying the moment someone comes along that have more experience than coasty then he is no longer allowed to estimate the depreciation? He must hire that other person?

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. - Oscar Wilde

People are so fearful of making a mistake or failing, that they don't try. If I'm making a mistake that means I'm gaining experience.

They will always be someone with better English and maths skills than you, run faster than you, does that mean you should stop all together lay in a bed and hire professionals to write and calculate things for you?

We are already all laying together in a bed. Are you feeling left out?

So a 3 minute Youtube video beats a taxation ruling.

Your first mistake is to assume you can get enough information on taxation from a 3 minute video.

Your second mistake is to disregard completely the cumulative experience and knowledge of the posters who have tried to help you.

https://www.ato.gov.au/uploadedFiles/Content/MEI/downloads/ind00342353n17290613.pdf

Alternatively, you have achieved a lot for an 8 year old. How do I know your age? Because when my children were 8 they thought they knew everything too.

You choose to ignore and not acknowledge anyone else, what makes you think we wouldn't give the same courtesy?

pinkboy

Can anyone tell me the title name and band name of the song with the chorus "you're going to need a lawyer son, you're going to need a real good one! "

So a 3 minute Youtube video beats a taxation ruling.

Your first mistake is to assume you can get enough information on taxation from a 3 minute video.

Your second mistake is to disregard completely the cumulative experience and knowledge of the posters who have tried to help you.

https://www.ato.gov.au/uploadedFiles/Content/MEI/downloads/ind00342353n17290613.pdf

Alternatively, you have achieved a lot for an 8 year old. How do I know your age? Because when my children were 8 they thought they knew everything too.

Cumulative of 0 is still 0 the last time I checked. Oh wait I can't make that call. I need to be registered with a professional body and sit exams to work out 0 + 0 = 0... :(

"Welcome to the Australian Taxation Office

The service that you have tried to access is part of the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) website

The website is currently unavailable

We are working to restore the service as soon as possible

We apologise for any inconvenience

Please try again later"

Nice link. 10+ posts and half a weekend later and still no comment regarding post #129
http://somersoft.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1237274&postcount=129

Lots of off tangent comments. Looks like I've proved my point.;)

Yeah keep calling me a 8 year old that logically proves that you are correct and I am wrong.

I'm surprised none of you started using CAPS.

caps.jpg

Last edited:
People are so fearful of making a mistake or failing, that they don't try. If I'm making a mistake that means I'm gaining experience.

Wouldn't you prefer to learn from others mistakes rather than potentially (likely) losing money unnecessarily?
As far as I'm aware, and feel free to correct me FL, isn't the idea of property investment to make money?

Wouldn't you prefer to learn from others mistakes rather than potentially (likely) losing money unnecessarily?
As far as I'm aware, and feel free to correct me FL, isn't the idea of property investment to make money?

Yes, that's are correct.

By learning from others' mistake(s), you effectively gain their experience only you don't have to pay the cost that they paid. That is: Not just financial cost, but time and energy as well. So you should listen to as many people as possible. There is a difference between listen and listen and absorbing blindly. You shouldn't blindly believe everything people tell you / position you. You need to make a judgement call. As I mentioned before... choose to accept or reject what they say. I think many people on this forum do the first part but fail to do the latter.

Well yes and no. Making money is always good. but it's not everything. Money helps attain happiness but it doesn't equal to happiness. Money is just a intermediary.

There are two things to aim at in life: First, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.

Cumulative of 0 is still 0 the last time I checked. Oh wait I can't make that call. I need to be registered with a professional body and sit exams to work out 0 + 0 = 0... :(

"Welcome to the Australian Taxation Office

The service that you have tried to access is part of the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) website

The website is currently unavailable

We are working to restore the service as soon as possible

We apologise for any inconvenience

Please try again later"

Nice link. 10+ posts and half a weekend later and still no comment regarding post #129
http://somersoft.com/forums/showpost...&postcount=129

Lots of off tangent comments. Looks like I've proved my point.;)

Yeah keep calling me a 8 year old that logically proves that you are correct and I am wrong.

I'm surprised none of you started using CAPS.

caps.jpg

Followed your post 129 link, got:
404 Not Found

nginx/1.6.2

Nice link.

Back