CASHFLOW game online?...anyone want to play?

just logged on and had a look.

do u need a fast internet connection?

do u need a e version of the game already installed on the computer?

So are we in for a game tonight? 7:30pm Melbourne time?

I just had a test game with myself and went bankrupt. :( still working out how it all works.

If we are ready to go, I will set the game name as Somersoft Players Login as you somersoft name so we know who is who :)

Happy to look at it also.

Same here heard of it but never played.

I have missed the Friday night run.

Will try to catch you on one next week.

Fourex.

Will do kesse... Hopefully my computer will behave itself and everything will work.

In the meantime... Have a play. Create a game for yourself and play with a computer player.
Maybe you will do better than I did on my first go. I went bankrupt :(

I just had a test game with myself and went bankrupt. :( still working out how it all works.
How long does it take to finish? Can it be played on Android?
I would like to have a go but I'm not sure if I can have undisturbed time from kids though.

How long does it take to finish? Can it be played on Android?
I would like to have a go but I'm not sure if I can have undisturbed time from kids though.

Not sure about android....it needs flash...so it didn't work on my iPad...had to use the laptop.... Log on and give it a go.....not sure how long a full game will take...as a guess from my own game I would guess maybe 60-90 mins

Will do kesse... Hopefully my computer will behave itself and everything will work.

In the meantime... Have a play. Create a game for yourself and play with a computer player.
Maybe you will do better than I did on my first go. I went bankrupt :(

Cheers. I just hope I get home from work in time!

I tried registering before and they said they will send the email but no email yet. Will have to follow it up tomorrow!

Back