Cats going to eat some bird this Friday

The curse is over

12th time lucky for the Hawks. Would like this not to be the case, but a Cats win given their form and outs would be a bigger upset than the Cats 2008 GF loss to Hawthorn

Who cares? Go Dockers! :D

Xactly

It's Purple Power time in WA, especially if you take a visit to Freo

images

Was going to put up a picture of a Hawk swooping down and picking up a Cat but felt there might be some animal activist backlash :rolleyes:

Heading to the game, right up the back of level 4 for the pricely sum of $68. Feeling quietly confident, but have felt similar for the last 11 games against the Cats so will only relax once the game is over and won. GO HAWKS!!!

Heading to the game, right up the back of level 4 for the pricely sum of $68. Feeling quietly confident, but have felt similar for the last 11 games against the Cats so will only relax once the game is over and won. GO HAWKS!!!

I felt confident earlier in the week, and less and less so as the week has gone on.

I feel sick this morning! I don't know if I'll be able to watch tonight.

I felt confident earlier in the week, and less and less so as the week has gone on.

I feel sick this morning! I don't know if I'll be able to watch tonight.

Yep and if recent history is anything to go by it will be a close game and go right down to the last 5 minutes. Edge of your seat footy which is always better and more enjoyable when its a team other than your own...

Yep and if recent history is anything to go by it will be a close game and go right down to the last 5 minutes. Edge of your seat footy which is always better and more enjoyable when its a team other than your own...

Yep!

Even though my team didn't make the 8, the finals have been the most enjoyable football I've watched all season because all teams put in 100% to prevent elimination and as such have been really close games.

Less predictable than the normal season too! All 4 games in the first week went the opposite way than I had tipped!

Exactly. Of the 11 games lost, 9 have been by two goals or less. Five have been by 5 points or less.

Two have been lost after the siren.

It has to end tonight. Doesn't it? Please?? I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

Exactly. Of the 11 games lost, 9 have been by two goals or less. Five have been by 5 points or less.

Two have been lost after the siren.

It has to end tonight. Doesn't it? Please?? I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

been to 10 of the 11 :( was sitting 10 metres from Bartel when he kicked the point to win the game...

Wow hawthorn actually won after being down but 20 points at the start of fourth quarter

Haven't they lost like 12 in a row to geelong

Back