Chatswood - Epping railway line

Hi all

Just curious of what people think of the impact of the Epping-Chatswood railway line currently under construction on the area.

I was thinking this may be a good area to watch out for IP's since the train line should in theory make the area more in demand. However I heard in recent news that the rail way construction is delayed and they may have to relaid the tracks because some bits were coming off... is this a bad sign??

Thanks in advance.

Hi all

Just curious of what people think of the impact of the Epping-Chatswood railway line currently under construction on the area.

I was thinking this may be a good area to watch out for IP's since the train line should in theory make the area more in demand. However I heard in recent news that the rail way construction is delayed and they may have to relaid the tracks because some bits were coming off... is this a bad sign??

Thanks in advance.

I think you are a little bit now on this. The properties around those areas have already appreciated last year (especially Epping). Most other stations are in middle of business parks.

Is there any parking planned for the station at North Ryde (the one on the corner of Ryde Road and Waterloo Road)...can't see this infrastructure in place . If it will have adequate parking I can see people living in West Pymble driving across to North Ryde station rather than using the North Shore line...an unexpected benefit for residents in a suburb not directly on the Chatswood-Epping line.

Ajax

transport in sydney is an absolute joke.

Does anyone know if there will be parking at north ryde?
Just a more general question does nayone have a list of train stations in the norther and north shore line which has free parking?

Back