cheap dishwasher $199

Hey fellow ssers

Just letting everyone know that Ikea have a special on a dishwasher

They have it for $199 reduced down from 499

But I think it's finishing soon as some of the staff thought the promo had finished

Great for a cheap rental

Hey fellow ssers

Just letting everyone know that Ikea have a special on a dishwasher

They have it for $199 reduced down from 499

But I think it's finishing soon as some of the staff thought the promo had finished

Great for a cheap rental

I really cant see how its going to be great ,first time it breaks down you will be responsible for fixing it ,then when it really craps itself you will realise that a well known dishwasher does not give you the grief .

I really cant see how its going to be great ,first time it breaks down you will be responsible for fixing it ,then when it really craps itself you will realise that a well known dishwasher does not give you the grief .

pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

If it breaksdown, you buy another.
They come with a warranty..don't they?

jeesh...there are always people who think more expensive is better.

We put in basic dishwashers in our 11 apt building in 2007.We haven't replaced one yet.
Actually, the same with the fridges and stoves.
(We had one repair for a fridge)

We stay away from any electronic appliances.They cost too much to repair.

They come with a warranty..don't they?

jeesh...there are always people who think more expensive is better.

We put in basic dishwashers in our 11 apt building in 2007.We haven't replaced one yet.

Guessing labour costs to fix any issues will be a fair bit higher in australia than ypur part of canada

im a young bloke but **** me seriously todays appliances are ****! id rather have a washing machines with steel gears than an electronic one ANYDAY! itll last 10 times longer! hell id rather use my kelvinator retro fridge then a bloody stainless steel double door fridge

That's an integrated dishwasher, to fit in with an existing decor kitchen- one which looks like another kitchen cupboard. I don't know if that would be the one, as it wouldn't go well as a standalone. It's quite possibly another manufacturer.

Generally I will buy products based on reviews. There are cheap products which are good, and cheap ones which are cheap. If there's not many reviews, or not many good reviews, of a product I won't buy it.

That's an integrated dishwasher, to fit in with an existing decor kitchen- one which looks like another kitchen cupboard. I don't know if that would be the one, as it wouldn't go well as a standalone. It's quite possibly another manufacturer.

Generally I will buy products based on reviews. There are cheap products which are good, and cheap ones which are cheap. If there's not many reviews, or not many good reviews, of a product I won't buy it.

irrespective of what it is ,as I said this is the only $499 dishwasher ikea have

That's fine. I wasn't disagreeing with you- just trying to find what it may have been, out of interest.

if ikea have " discounted " it from $499 to $199 then that may lead you to think that A -its crap and they cant sell them or
B - they have sold many and the chickens have come home to roost and they don't want anything further to do with the appliance ,personally I go with 'B'

There's a lot of reasons a company discounts products. It may be because it's crap- but then consumers wouldn't know that until they'd sold a fair few and word started getting out. It may be a model runout- there's a new one, perhaps with a different manufacturer, coming out soon. It may be because an integrated dishwasher doesn't have much of an appeal.

If I was in the market I'd be going in to find the make and model and then research.

im a young bloke but **** me seriously todays appliances are ****! id rather have a washing machines with steel gears than an electronic one ANYDAY! itll last 10 times longer! hell id rather use my kelvinator retro fridge then a bloody stainless steel double door fridge

I agree neeko...Old appliances were made to last,the carp today isn't,hence turn over.
You'll also find with certain appliances that they are chipped with an end date.Only solution is to resurrect,is upgrade firmware and or modify chip.

Cheers Spades.

im confused, ive got a photo of the sign that says dishwasher was $499, now $199

however the broschure they gave me says LAGAN DW60 which according to the website says $799 reduced down to $399

as for perceived pricing, paying more often or not is a guarantee of quality, look at BMW and Mercedes which are almost the commodores of europe, yet people pay big $$ for them here, especially the base models

I put several bottom of the range Westinghouse in several of mine in 2003 and all are still going strong bar some generic shelf rollers that I bought on ebay and sent directly to the tenants.

I agree neeko...Old appliances were made to last,the carp today isn't,hence turn over.
That sounds a bit fishy ;)

Back