Cheap Kitchen

Dear Jas,

Already up to $202.50.

Delivery not included! ;)

(The beauty of having an open mind makes one receptive to opportunities others miss.)

Thanks for sharing the link.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Hi Guys,

Try $510 Shane, still 8 days to go. Anyone like to guess what a reasonable price that it might go for.

Cheers

Dave.B.:) :) :) :) :)

Sorry guys, there goes the whole 'cheap kitchen' thing.

I think i have a new investment idea

I'm going to buy new kitchens and then sell them on ebay...

I'll make a big profit...

Jas

Hi Jas,

Or how about wholesale kitchens that builders have offloaded, if you can purchase them cheap, then ebay them, it might be something worth looking into. Who knows, Jas could be known as the new kitchenite.

Cheers

Dave.B.:) :) :) :)

QLD pine does solid timber kitchens and the prices are excellent. They will stain them for you or you cna buy them raw and stain. When stained up you can't tell the difference between them and a $10,000 one. They are modular and you can easily install yourself. Takes about 4-6weeks to get from memory, but could be less.

Darryl

Actually, there's no cracks :)

But, would you believe, after just paying to get our main bathroom redone, our ensuite shower is now leaking badly and it looks as though the pipes are leaking, as the water continues to seep, even when the shower isn't going! Oh, the joys of owning your own home (read: money pit)......!

Dear Jacque,

No cracks....... Well I am sure you can come up with an innovative use for it. :)

Money pit. That's when barter has it's advantages. Maybe that's the innovative use you are looking for..................

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Back