Cheap Split System Air Conditioning In Adelaide

I got a double in Pennington which I need to get a cheap Air Con system put into. Can anyone recommend a good source where I could pick up 2 split systems? I have a guy that can do the installation.

Dont cheap out with cheapo AC units unless its a short term before you demolish thing. Any cost savings on a cheapo compared to a good brand will be eroded by the first (usually of many) call outs for issues, and a replacement after a couple of years when it dies, you cant get parts and you need to replace it with another install.

I use Mitsubishi Electric which have a 5yr warranty and will run happily for a decade at least. Panasonic is also a good brand. Avoid Fujitsu.

If you are really dead set on a cheapo, then the only one I would suggest are the Teco units as they have decent after sales parts availability. Avoid whatevber rebadged yum-cha brand is at Bunninigs this week, who knows where the importer will be in 2 years time when you need warranty.

FOr somewhere to buy,

http://appliancecentral.com.au/
http://www.urairconditioning.com.au/

UR Aircon is who I buy and get installs through these days in Sydney, they will ship aus wide.

I use Mitsubishi Electric which have a 5yr warranty and will run happily for a decade at least. Panasonic is also a good brand. Avoid Fujitsu.

I concur, don't buy cheap brands. However, Fujitsu is a good brand. Good value for money. In my opinion, just behind Mitsubishi Electric.

Fujitsu going back 5 years and earlier was good AC systems.. these days its more marketing than quality from my experience

Given you can get a ME or Panasonic for a few bucks more, I wouldnt bother with the Kelvinators.

I have a few installed and none have had issues, but the price difference is so low now that theres no point not getting the better units

Given you can get a ME or Panasonic for a few bucks more, I wouldnt bother with the Kelvinators.

I have a few installed and none have had issues, but the price difference is so low now that theres no point not getting the better units

Are you sure? From what I can see MB is 250+ and PANA 300+ more.

Ive been putting off and putting off chucking splits in
My 2 duplex'z in Elizabeth
They were both vacant for a couple of weeks during january
After leases ran out And agents says get them in as it will make it more appealing
But got quoted 2.2k for each! Yikes!

Ive been putting off and putting off chucking splits in
My 2 duplex'z in Elizabeth
They were both vacant for a couple of weeks during january
After leases ran out And agents says get them in as it will make it more appealing
But got quoted 2.2k for each! Yikes!

I was quoted something similar by my agent with 2 of my older properties. They don't look for the bargain. Def better organising it yourself.

What size kw is the $2200? I had a 3.5kw ME installed at an IP in Jan for $1400 inc ground bracket and electrical

If you are interested in Samsung or Panasonic air cons you can buy from Masters - they do price beat guarantee and beat Aussie online competitors by 10% I got my Samsung 7kw air con for $1395 there after asking them to beat appliancecentral

If you are interested in Samsung or Panasonic air cons you can buy from Masters - they do price beat guarantee and beat Aussie online competitors by 10% I got my Samsung 7kw air con for $1395 there after asking them to beat appliancecentral

If purchasing from Masters, you could get wish cards from the Entertainment book for 5% discount.

This place do reputable brands only. I buy Panasonic and have had no problems to date.

They've been the cheapest by far (for supply and fit in my case) and are easy to deal with.

Have used them 3 times now and don't bother with other quotes anymore.

http://factorydirecthomeair.com.au/

Back