Cheap suburbs, 25Kms from Darwin

No palmerscum

Nightcliff!!!!!!

only in the NT.. lol, nightcliff is way overpriced for what it is, least palmerston still has growth in terms of work, infrastructure and investment around the area, I have known some people who usetoo live in northern suburbs that move out and enjoy palmerston as much the same, each to their own I'd be more happy once the new shopping centre and hospital open, and theres word they will be opening up a new and bigger Bunnings in Yarrawonga in a year or 2.

The thing to remember is that people will only pay what they feel the area is worth.

Darwin is a lifestyle destination and a lot of people will pay more to live in a leafy, waterfront and rural setting.

Honestly, I think that Nighcliff still has a lot more growth ahead with the "Green" invasion well underway in that suburb.

The thing to remember is that people will only pay what they feel the area is worth.

Darwin is a lifestyle destination and a lot of people will pay more to live in a leafy, waterfront and rural setting.

Honestly, I think that Nighcliff still has a lot more growth ahead with the "Green" invasion well underway in that suburb.

Agreed!!

Nightcliff is a gem Darwin is all over prices but fact is can only go one way and that's out palmerston way

I would pick Nightcliff shops markets and beach with town not far away

Palmerston yes has everything shops etc but far from town and no beach
Palmerston needs another shopping centre due to the amount of houses being built but as usual that hasn't been thought of
Go to woolies or Coles there is madness

Nightcliff def

Agreed!!

Nightcliff is a gem Darwin is all over prices but fact is can only go one way and that's out palmerston way

I would pick Nightcliff shops markets and beach with town not far away

Palmerston yes has everything shops etc but far from town and no beach
Palmerston needs another shopping centre due to the amount of houses being built but as usual that hasn't been thought of
Go to woolies or Coles there is madness

Nightcliff def

I would rather Palmerston markets then nightcliff markets, with the new shopping centre planned approved only matter of time. I doubt 15 mins from northern suburbs and 15-20 mins to city is deemed far from town, when units in nightcliff are going for 700-800+ there will be better value for money elsewhere tbh.

Back