Cheapest report for property sales history

I want to buy a report on the sales history of a particular property. I don't suburb sales or estimated growth or anything like that so I don't need the $80 report. What can I use to find out how much the last guy paid for the place?

I want to buy a report on the sales history of a particular property. I don't suburb sales or estimated growth or anything like that so I don't need the $80 report. What can I use to find out how much the last guy paid for the place?

If it's just 1 house, you could just try calling another REA and asking them - especially if you have talked to them in the past and they know you. Do you have an IP already - if so, just give your PM a quick call.

Hi,

You can also try: www.smshpg.com

I've tried it out recently on our last (and first!) purchase and it seems accurate. And pretty cheap compared to the $80 report you mention!

A quote from the site:

"What did they pay?
19 SMS HPG to find out!
Have you inspected a property and ready to make an offer? Make sure you text 19 SMS HPG before you bid at auction or make that offer. You’ll get the essential details of when the home was last sold and what the owner paid for the property. Then use this valuable information in your negotiations!

Just SMS: 19 767 474 (that’s 19 SMS HPG)
For only $3.95, we’ll send the last sold price* of any property directly to your mobile. Just text 19 767 474 with the property address details and you'll receive a report in seconds. "

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back