Classmate sues schoolgirl, 13, over tennis court mishap at private school

I know a bloke who got a PHD in Philosophy writing about Sartre.

So he wised up and got a Bachelor of Architecture on top. Last I saw he had spent 15 years at Uni.

If we were at a party and I overheard this guy, he would be minced meat instantly....what a bore and a smart ****...!!

That's a totally unacceptable thing to saý here on this forum in my opinion, Fence.

If you disagree, argue against or ignore the poster, but please don't imply the threat of violence.

I see the intolerance of your furious politics has finally annihilated any vestige of the gentleman you no doubt once were.

Deep down he's a big softy.

But its funny. The people who talk of Eco fascists are the same ones who try and shout down dissent.

Still, its a nice move from the previous passive aggressive to just plain aggressive.

Philosphy, comes attached to the bar stool

always a philosopher in there

come to think, could solve all problems, if we just listened to enough drunks

might even be able to locate a source for sense of humour transplants

That's a pretty philosophical line of thought you're toying with yourself there. You've not been sticking your beak in any books, have you Bob?

The Persians rulers had a process of making decisions. What they would do is if they made a decision whilst sober, they would review it when intoxicated. If they still agreed with it they went ahead with the decision. Likewise, if they came up with a decision whilst drunk, they waited until they were sober to decide if the idea was still good.

The idea was that the bureaucrats of the time were a bunch of yes men for fear of death, whilst alcohol would make a person speak their mind.

Deep down he's a big softy.

But its funny. The people who talk of Eco fascists are the same ones who try and shout down dissent.

Still, its a nice move from the previous passive aggressive to just plain aggressive.

No, we don't mince words. Get to the point.

You two agree to disagree with every one and everything and waffle on with clever words acting out like intellectualls but it's all just noise designed to frustrate and clog.
What's the point debating anything like that? Get your points across then move on. Quit the laborious nit picking and taking out of context peoples posts and twisting it to suit your agenda.

Equally, you have access to the ignore button as well.

One thing I will compliment Ideo on is at least a bit of humor with comment that we will be relieved when he's back to work...! I liked that:)

Back