Congratulations- Somersoft wedding today

JamesGG & Lil Skater have updated their status to "married" on Facebook today- so it must be official.

Congratulations you two!

Is this the first Somersoft wedding?

Congratulations. Wedding was yesterday so I'm guessing it will take a while before they're back online.

Photos please (or a wedding avatar).:D

Thanks everyone! :)

We're the third couple - that I know of - to get married after meeting through Somersoft; Michael and Yuch, Mark and Louise, and now us. There's also another one set for later this year but that's for them to announce if/when they're ready.

It was a perfect day. Everyone seemed to have a good time (I know that we did!) and we're both excited about our future together. And on Monday, we leave for two weeks in Paris.

For anyone particularly curious, I opened up a page on my personal website to store some photos and set it to public view. We've only got a handful that we ripped off facebook so far, in no real order, but it's a start. We'll get some better ones up once we're back from the honeymoon.

Thank you everyone, hope you enjoy the few photos we have so far.

We will return to rub in, I mean tell you all about Paris! We're both really looking forward to it, although I don't do cold weather too well!

It was a really great night, and we're both really happy with how everything went and having friends and family to support us too. :)

Enjoy the photos!

Congrats and lovely photos. Beautiful ... OMG ... you guys look NOTHING like what we imagined!

You also look beautiful Skater ... :D ... easy to see where Sam gets her good looks and - ahem - curvacous figure ;)

Back