Coolbellup, WA?

Hey mate i think its a pretty good area.

all the points you mentioned. plus theres a low supply with properties not spending many days on the market. Surrounding suburbs all have higher medians which can suggest gentrification.

Some pockets are better than others and there are some HV power lines running through the suburb which you would want to avoid.

Yes it does. The property im looking at is r30, 850m2, good pocket no state housing and under market value.. my buyers agent is inspecting it today (im on an oil rig atm). Might put an offer in!

Have never spent any time in the area though..

Yes it does. The property im looking at is r30, 850m2, good pocket no state housing and under market value.. my buyers agent is inspecting it today (im on an oil rig atm). Might put an offer in!

Well, if your DD stacks up and by purchasing the property it moves you in the direction of your goal/s, then it sounds like it ticks the box to go ahead.

Al

Hate to break it to you but Cooby is chock a block full of state housing.

Public Housing Stats for Coolbellup

WA 4% Public Housing

Coolbellup 10.73% Public Housing

Pockets just north of Tempest Park (between Stephano Way & Council Rd)have 29% concentration of Public Housing

Like anywhere check with locals-PM,agents,police etc on no go zones..

Cheers
Coota

Coobellup has some very similar markers to Balga/Nollamara/Westminster but has some added bonuses of being closer to the beach and some nicer suburbs around it.

Yes it has state housing. The Rezoning will allow the State Govt Housing to also improve their stock like this did in the New North and other diversification plans as they no longer desire to have high concentrations of state housing,

I'd also be aware of the Hwy extension that is going to impact some parts

http://cockburncommunity.asn.au/Coolbellup/?cmode=119&pmode=0&pageID=2&index=3

Back