Corrupt a wish...

Granted - it is now entirely lime green.

I wish my kids would listen to me and do what they are told!

Granted - but they'll take and hold forever the remarks every parent wishes hadn't slipped out.

I wish I could be anally probed by an alien while listening to loud disco music.

Granted, but the alien's definition of 'anal' is 'penile' & they believe disco music is EngleBurt Humperdink.

I wish had 1000 CP+ properties with wonderful tenants who paid their rent on time & never complained.

Last edited:
Granted, but you have invested your entire wealth into becoming the largest S&M shop supplier.

I wish D&G'ers didn't exist (tactical wish)

Granted, but stamp duty rates are 50%.

I wish we could have deadly accurate short and long term weather forecasts.

Granted. And the short forcasts are all deadly accurate tornados, cyclones and hurricanes. Long term is too much rain or not enough rain. Heatwaves and black frosts. Farmers never get it easy.

I wish I was financially fee and able to sail and SCUBA dive all around the world on my luxury yacht.

Granted, but the weather man needs to use you as his divining rod...be available at 4am tomorrow.

I wish whaling would be outlawed

Granted, but the weather man needs to use you as his divining rod...be available at 4am tomorrow.

I wish whaling would be outlawed

Granted, but they are now hunting you instead.

I miss my daughter and wish she (they) would move back to NSW.

Granted, but there's now no staples in the world to operate said stapler.

I wish I never had to work another day in my life, and had a lot more money for my wedding.

Granted, but there's now no staples in the world to operate said stapler.

I wish I never had to work another day in my life, and had a lot more money for my wedding.

Granted - you lose your job and have 5 kids under 5 (you did mean PAID work, didn't you? :p) - and you DO have a lot more money for your wedding, but the venue heard you say "wedding" and quadrupled their prices.

I wish I could get rid of the lime green paint.

Back