Corrupt a wish...

Granted, I wish I wasn't sick anymore.
Granted! You're now feeling on top of the world - because you are. You're at the North Pole without your woollies. :D

I wish that the plumber would get here to clear our drain so that I can go shopping. :)

Granted. The plumber arrives, clears your drain & you're off to shop at the NQR store.

(For those that don't have them, it stands for Not Quite Right & the food products there are a bit on the dodgy side.)

I wish childcare was fully paid by the govt.

Last edited:
Granted. The plumber arrives, clears your drain & you're off to shop at the NQR store.

(For those that don't have them, it stands for Not Quite Right & the food products there are a bit on the dodgy side.)

Granted, but now taxes have trebbled.

I wish my hip didn't hurt.

Granted but you now have 10 under the age of 5 and it is your problem outside of childcare.:eek:

I wish I could be anywhere but work.

Granted. It's Weekend at Bernie's & you're Bernie.

I wish there were no trolls on SS

Granted, everyone that is regarded as a troll has been shipped off to Antartica indefinately with no internet access. Unfortunately for you, it has been determined that you are also a troll.

I wish I didn't have to do my homework.

Granted, the 6 y.o. from next door will complete it for you, unfortunately he cannot spell & his grammar is atrocious so you will fail this semester.

I wish I could slap my PM each time she never gets back to me when I email her.

Granted, the 6 y.o. from next door will complete it for you, unfortunately he cannot spell & his grammar is atrocious so you will fail this semester.

I wish I could slap my PM each time she never gets back to me when I email her.

Granted, but it seems to turn her on.

I wish I could retire from work tomorrow with sufficient funds to cover all my expenses.

Granted, but it seems to turn her on.

I wish I could retire from work tomorrow with sufficient funds to cover all my expenses.

Granted, but your expenses only need to cover a pine box and funeral parlour.

I wish that all the kings horses and all the kings men COULD put Humpty together again...

Only Humpty turns out to be a crazed serial killer ( or a defaulting tenant- whichever scares peole more on this forum).

I wish for peace and goodwill to all of humanity.

granted - telstra are behaving like they are connecting dial up in 1999.

i wish i knew as much as i though i knew when i was 16.

i wish i knew as much as i thought i knew when i was 16.

Granted - but knowing which flavour of Impulse body spray is best and which cute guy, either Bobby the surfer or Craig the captain of the rugby team will take you to the school disco won't help much in later life.

I wish I could eat ice-cream upside down without it running up my nose.

Granted - but knowing which flavour of Impulse body spray is best and which cute guy, either Bobby the surfer or Craig the captain of the rugby team will take you to the school disco won't help much in later life.

I wish I could eat ice-cream upside down without it running up my nose.

Granted - but you now look funny with no nose

I wish I was a wealthy retiree - and and I remain my current age.......and no zombie turkeys (Simpsons - gotta love em).

Granted - but you now look funny with no nose

I wish I was a wealthy retiree - and and I remain my current age.......and no zombie turkeys (Simpsons - gotta love em).

Granted, you are now retired and have more money than you know what to do with. Unfortunately it won't do you much good as you live in a bubble.

I wish that I had new glasses.

Back