Crazy Business Idea no. 1

Why not throw it all in a blender and have it as a smoothie.

You could start a chain of them, like Boost Juice and become wealthy.

edit: i just noticed someone had mentioned this already. damn! there goes the chain of stores.

Why not grate the whole salad roll instead and eat it from a bowl with a spoon.

The flavours would blend in well and it would solve the problem of grated carrot falling out of the bun :).

Here is my business idea, and anyone can have it if they want, and it's probably already been done, but not that I'ved seen.

Me and a lot of my friends like sitting around big fires at night boozing on, with music playing. We are all gen X's, so it's mostly 70"s and 80's stuff, and 90's if it's easy listening. And when a song plays, it's a competition to name the band, with bonus points for the year it was popular. We go for hours doing this, but it's a real nuisance finding out the answer.

What about CD's of popular old music from years ago, and at the end of the song, the name of the band and the year it came out is said.

I'd buy something like that, but would anyone else?

See ya's.

Hi Topcropper,

Not exactly the same but, you can find song names with your Mobile Phone

Shazam -

Shazam is a mobile application that you may use to find song names from your iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Android or your Nokia S60 phone. You may also use Shazam on an iPod Touch provided you have an external microphone.

Simply install the Shazam application, hold your phone towards the audio source and hit the Tag button to let Shazam identify the playing music. Shazam works only with pre-recorded music and not with live performances.

The free version of Shazam will help you identify up to 5 different track per month while Shazam Encore, the paid version, offers unlimited tracking for $4.99. If the tune cannot be recognized, there's no charge. If you are in the UK, you can use just about any mobile phone to recognize music with Shazam - just dial 2580 and hold your phone to the music.

Midomi -

If you have a tune that's stuck in your head, just grab a microphone, hum that tune yourself and Midomi will be able tell you what that song is. Alternatively, you may play a short recording of that "unknown" track for Midomi to identify its name.

Unlike Shazam which is a mobile app, Midomi offers a web interface where you can can hum or sing for about 10 seconds and the service will then show you a list of matching songs. For best results, keep the volume bar in the green and avoid background noise.

Midomi is free to use online, but it also offers mobile apps for iPhone, Android, Nokia Ovi and Windows Mobile phones. You can identify songs by holding your phone up to a speaker or by singing / humming the melody into the phone itself.

Thanks for all the responses. I'll sumarise you're thought below:

Graingrower I'm fed up with the horse and cart, they are slow and temperamental. I think I'll invent a car.

Weg I've never heard anyone complain about the horse. Those that do would probably want a heater and air con in the car.

Wunderbar Those cars will kill you when they crash because they go too fast.

Belbo Brilliant idea. Why not make them small and cheap enough so every family can have two or three.

eKwatee I just take the train. It's a much more dignified way to travel. Why anyone would want to drive theirselves around is beyond me.

cu@thetop Puree the horse, then it will go faster.

Belbo I think I'm going to throw up . . . .

slothful1 Here are three solutions: 1. A horse 2. A horse and cart 3. A horse and coach. From a blacksmith.

AlmostBob How about a Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet. Then you won't have to worry about rough roads, and it will be faster.

Weg Why not mince the horse up. It will taste great and solve the temperament problem.

Kathryn d I ride sidesaddle and use mayonaise to hold myself on. I haven't fallen off yet.

locko24 I'm for mincing the horse.

Topcropper I like AlmostBobs idea about the 747. While you're at it why not make the in flight food taste good. But if you are going to persist with this 'car' thing, for gawds sake put a CD player in there.

evand I'm also for mincing the horse. But I think you need a big hamburger chain to sell them with fries and a coke.

redwing TC, we don't need CD players in our cars. You can listen to music on your iphone. What are you, stuck in the 80's.

Graingrower I think there's a world market for maybe 5 cars.

Reactions: weg
A trip to the Patent Office for a look through the archived patents will give you an idea of what people have come up with and where that idea has gone.

Not meaning to be a downer but with most gadgets you think are 'original', chances are half a dozen people have patented variations of it, if not the same thing AND the idea went nowhere.

Jesus! I'm more scared of horses than I am of carrots. WTF are you trying to do to me here, GG? Aaagghhh!!

Back