determining angle of boundary

I'm looking at a property that isn't square to the road- I'd like to work out the exact angle/shape so I can plan the block better but I haven't seen anything that lists the angle? I have the dimensions & area but none of the angles.

Where can I find it- other then measuring on the block (would like to avoid as the fencing is very old).

I will have a survey done later but want to work a few things out.

I have the 4 dimensions and the area, but non of the angles & none of them are right angles, so I'm not sure how I can calculate anything?

If I divide into two triangles, I have two triangles of which I only know 2 sides but its not a right angled triangle so i can't use standard trigonometry.

Well, I found an old copy of the title which actually has it listed! Quite irritating tho, 18m frontage but because of the angle the block is only 15m wide at the building line (parallel to the road).

Bryn, depending upon the LGA & zoning, having the 18m frontage is advantageous. For example you will need the frontage for SEPP5, villas, town houses or duplex and be able to get it on a 15.24 m std block - something that many don't realise.

ps. you can always cut any block up into a series of right angled triangles.

Back