Did you know?

Thought we could have a thread of random facts for fun?

I'll start:

Did you know?
If buying near busy roads it's best to check the noise levels on a wet or rainy day as there is quite a difference in how loud the traffic will sound to that on a dry day.

Don't start me. For father's day, I got given a deck of cards "500 Amazing True Facts".

#54. Female aphids of some species are born pregnant.

#286. Michael Jordan made more money from Nike than all the factory workers in Malaysia combined.

#311. A pipe organ made the loudest sound that could be generated in the year 1600.

#408. Apples are part of the rose family.

Kids love to help with preparing tax returns! I got my kids to sort all bank statements, property management statements, seperate Bunnings receipts, chemist receipts, petrol receipts etc. They loved it and are looking forward to helping me again. It was great to explain more about property investing and tax with them as we were doing it to. It saved me heaps of time and was no where near as boring as it usually is.

Kids love to help with preparing tax returns! I got my kids to sort all bank statements, property management statements, seperate Bunnings receipts, chemist receipts, petrol receipts etc. They loved it and are looking forward to helping me again. It was great to explain more about property investing and tax with them as we were doing it to. It saved me heaps of time and was no where near as boring as it usually is.

Can I book them next year?

Can I book them next year?

Ha,ha, sure! My 10 year old son has just taken it on himself to take some piles of excess dirt in the front garden and level and fill any holes in the back lawn. He's charging me 10c per rock he removes from the soil when he does the levelling. It cost me $1.50 yesterday to get 3 holes filled and rocks removed.

#286. Michael Jordan made more money from Nike than all the factory workers in Malaysia combined.

he's still making more money compared to his playing days with his air jordan brand, restaurants, etc. He's a majority owner of the NBA team charlotte bobcats and to be an owner of a team in the league - you gotto at least have USD500 million minimum.

Some ppl are buying his used air jordan shoes from 96s for like $1000 on ebay. damn wish i kept a pair or two.

he's still making more money compared to his playing days with his air jordan brand, restaurants, etc. He's a majority owner of the NBA team charlotte bobcats and to be an owner of a team in the league - you gotto at least have USD500 million minimum.

Some ppl are buying his used air jordan shoes from 96s for like $1000 on ebay. damn wish i kept a pair or two.

Forget shoes, you don't have an old Apple 1 computer in some garage out the back?

If so and working it is worth $374,500

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-06-15/news/32258996_1_apple-computer-apple-fans-auction-house

And I gave away my old 1990 Mac Plus:(

Peter

In 1890, the average Sydney home price was $1,446 (£723).

If property really does double every seven years then, in 2009, the average Sydney home will be worth $189,530,112.00.

Under the Gregorian calendar (the one we use) there is not 365.25 days per year, but 365.2425. Over 400 years the Gregorian has only 97, not 100 leap years.

I'm not sure when the next non leap year, leap year is - but if you're in IT gear yourself up for Y2k earning potential.

under the gregorian calendar (the one we use) there is not 365.25 days per year, but 365.2425. Over 400 years the gregorian has only 97, not 100 leap years.

I'm not sure when the next non leap year, leap year is - but if you're in it gear yourself up for y2k earning potential.

Back