Do I need to pay for flyscreen to be installed at the property?

That's great Kathrymn and I'm happy for you.

I've tried not to tell you you were wrong etc etc with waht you are doing over there in Canada, cuse s you expalined to Wunerbar, I would not know what I am talking about.

But you do appear to often tell us your way is right and our way is wrong.. You even referred to yourself as someon etaking horses (us!) to water but us not be8ing able to make us drink.

PErhpas, jsut perhapos, some of the investors here are doing allright & aren;t that thirsty to feel the need to be led and the need to listen to you about wheat to dor drink or wwqhen ?

It's interesting your view on stuff, but do you have to tell us we're wrong in order to show us the differences ?

BTW despite your reply to him, I do not think that Wunderbar insinuated you ahd anythign other than residential properites.

Taking a horse to water...means all I can do is show you how, but I can't force you to save money.
All I do and say here is with the best intentions. We have learned lots of lessons, and try to show others, they do not need to.

Having property is great, but why bother if you don't make money.If it is neg geared too long, and you need to sell ..what is the point.

Everything I say, whether you think is negative or not, is not personally directed at you..unless I say it is.

Taking a horse to water...means all I can do is show you how, but I can't force you to save money.
All I do and say here is with the best intentions. We have learned lots of lessons, and try to show others, they do not need to.

Having property is great, but why bother if you don't make money.If it is neg geared too long, and you need to sell ..what is the point.

Everything I say, whether you think is negative or not, is not personally directed at you..unless I say it is.

I knwo you weren;t directing it at me

As I said before, js8ut cause we (not just me, we) might not wnat to be led and drink, does not imply we are alwasy swrong as you seem to suggest.

It's great to find out wha tyou do, and to thkn about it;'s viability here when we ahve not thought about it before,.

But unilke you suggest, it does not mean that you are riegh tand the rest of us are wrong as much as your tone suggests.

It's great that you think the way you do and it saves / make you money and whatever else - but can you not just accept that we don't have to do it your way, here ,in different properties, in different scenarios to yourself, with different goals and with different people ?

Back