Votes: 39 25.5%
  • I drink a little on social occasions but dont get drunk

Votes: 45 29.4%
  • I drink a few but avoid getting drunk

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • I enjoy drinking alcohol and getting drunk

Votes: 38 24.8%

• Total voters
I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall down... No problem

You can't fall any further when you're on the floor

“In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Being 5' 3" and only 52kg, alcohol really affects me, so I usually keep it to under a carton a night.

On weekends however, I normally get stuck right in with me mates.

You get a good discount buying it in by the pallet.

Lol Dazz I didn’t know you were a Japanese woman

I binge drink like a champion, Thursday night through to Saturday arvo… Sunday is a work day here, lame

I'm eight months pregnant, so I voted teetotaller, but I sure have had some fun getting drunk with friends in the past :) Generally though, I let the occasion guide how much I drink, e.g. one beer at a family BBQ, 2 glasses of wine at a dinner out, 5 cocktails or more at a hen's night. I don't drink by myself, or at home, and I aways wait until there's a good number of other drunk people before I order my third/fourth drink. But I'm certainly not ashamed to say I enjoy being drunk and silly with my friends, though those days are surely numbered now that half of them have kids and I'm about to have one too.

I don't wear a watch, and I've noticed that if I'm occupied with something and busy before and around 5.00pm each day, I lose track of the time ( I lose track of time all the time).

But, I've noticed that almost without exception, at this time of the day my thoughts automatically turn to having a glass of wine.

What is this telling me?

Don't answer - I already know. :D

I,m waiting till "CBA" goes above $60.00 again ,i have a duty free bottle of 20 year old duty free burbon in the safe can't be too long too go..

I,m waiting till "CBA" goes above $60.00 again ,i have a duty free bottle of 20 year old duty free burbon in the safe can't be too long too go..

So Will, if I am a dyslexic intending to be at Butterflys this Sat (in Tweed Hinterland), what's the chance of seeing you there? :)

Further, how's your quest for a piece of cow fattening Nirvana going?

Reading this as your perception changes, rather than theirs ;)

Interesting so far, high proportion of non-drinkers including myself.

Yes I was very interested in the number of non drinkers. I used to drink but stopped when i became ill and I have to say i don't miss it. Before that I was a weekend drinker mostly and loved good wine but it did not always agree with me. Its very hard when you are younger not to drink due to the social environment..and my work environment was big on Friday night drinking. So stopping work had a big impact

I like a good drink but am not a regular drinker. Have somehow managed to accumulate a pretty big collection though, currently trying to get rid of some of it.

Love a good, well made cocktail though. Negroni, martinez, blood and sand, aperol sour, breakfast martini, list goes on

Sounds gay but I've been getting into pear cider lately.
Beer with a nip of raspberry cordial is also good.
Looks like a lot of drinkers on here with more than 75% saying they drink... hmm I reckon that's more than the general population.

I see it got up to around $65.34 :D

A couple of weeks ago it was mentioned that CBA is now valued at $100 billion, long term its up around its pre GFC high point

I do enjoy a drink.

Beer and wine.

But I'm certainly not an alcoholic.

I mean, alcoholics go to meetings. I go to parties:D

Back