Does somersoft have admins? Who?

Who are the admins on this site?

Just wondering. I never met any admins here before, seems like nobody is in charge?

A great bunch of volunteers help keep the chaos at bay... i.e. the mods.

However, Sim is the administration technical guru who makes sure that the whole system continues to work.

To all of these people, you are truly indebted.

Just wondering. I never met any admins here before, seems like nobody is in charge?

Sim is a Forum Administrator, not sure whom else, however there are a number of Moderators on the Forum also?

They will usually delete spam and some contentious posts, other than Dazz's whom curiously moderates his own on many occassions and leaves some interesting comments on those deleted :D

That's because you live in Melbourne :p

Ian is in Brisbane, I'm in Sydney. We've both been to local meetups in our respective cities and met quite a few of the forum members.

Indeed, I was at a meetup at Baulkham Hills on Friday night with about 20 other people, they can vouch that I really exist (although maybe I was just a very sophisticated holographic projection? If so, it was a really good one which can eat a whole chicken schnitzel and a piece of very sugary pavlova, which the hologram regretted eating afterwards!).

You should get along to some of the Melbourne gatherings and meet some of the forum members - I recall that they put on a pretty good meeting down there. That is one of the things I miss from my old job where I travelled 70% of the time ... I don't get to visit other cities and their meetups like I used to.

I was there on Friday too.

I witnessed the hologram devouring the chicken schnitzel & pavlova!

Thanks again to Sim & Jackie for organising the meet up which I thoroughly enjoyed. :D

Cheers,
Josie

I've seen the hologram a number of times too. It is a very good one. Not at all transparent.:p

Looks like I missed some interesting transgressions. Damn! I always miss the good stuff.

Goodness Sim - you've done it now - next time you're seen in public, everyone's going to poke you to see if their hands go through you....! :eek: :D

The Y-man

Back