Downsizing - where to buy in Melbourne?

Tillie

It was just that you mentioned Warrandyte and Research is not far from there.

It was this one that made me think of you:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-research-113027095

No swimming pool or tennis court...:)

Chris

Hi Chrispy, what unusual house and full of character! :D Only minus point judging by the photos, really small kitchen. Otherwise Would love to have something like that but not needing to cross the river every day.

You are right, Ringwood/Croyden is a bit further out than Park Orchards but it has the convenience of being on the train line, Whitehorse Road and right next to the Eastlink which can take you either into the city on the Eastern Fwy or south to Burwood Road and then directly into Camberwell.

Facilities wise it is far better than Park Orchards and North pretty area and would have larger blocks.

Driving to Camberwell will be a pain from any outer suburb. The train is the fastest and driving out of peak hour the best option.

Good luck. :)

Strongy, been a while since such a deal occured in Balngholm. Hard to get a house on acrerage for less than $1m.

Non peak traffic and the new freeway means Mount Martha is a much shorter trip (time wise) than it used to be. An hour is definitely do-able. I have't travelled the new freeway to the peninsular during peak times though.

Strongy, been a while since such a deal occured in Balngholm. Hard to get a house on acrerage for less than $1m.

Non peak traffic and the new freeway means Mount Martha is a much shorter trip (time wise) than it used to be. An hour is definitely do-able. I have't travelled the new freeway to the peninsular during peak times though.

There was a 2 bed house on a 3 acres for sale early this year in the late 600's

They come up but obviously rare as it is a smallish area

Yeah not saying it isn't possible but I wouldn't like to do it every day in traffic

When your goin slow a k is a k....
Try doing 80 of them

Back