Dymphna Boholt Seminar Syd 17/2 + Terry Ryder

Sorry folks but unfortunately I didn't make it along on Saturday. So it's up to Tracey to fill us in.
You can always go next time,it will be interesting to see what Miss Dymphna has to say as the economic climate is vastly different from a few months ago,with higher interest rates,and rising living expenses,and serious doubts about future C-G in property prices ..willair..

Not sure what was discussed, but I believe Desiree is back in the spotlight after 2 years and they've started her 90 Days- purchasing IP's in the US starting with about $7k...looking at a number of options and strategies including a few flips for ca$hflow

looking forward to hearing more, sounds interesting

Sorry folks but unfortunately I didn't make it along on Saturday. So it's up to Tracey to fill us in.
I have a confession to make. :eek: Did you notice how earlier in this thread I kept referring to Dymphna's seminar being on SUNDAY? Well, the thing is, not even Ethann PMing me and confirming that it was on SATURDAY corrected my internal calendar. So, um... I missed it, too. :eek: It wasn't until I saw this post of Ethann's on Saturday afternoon that I realised I was waiting for the wrong day. And I've been too embarrassed to say anything until now. Ethann even rang me to apologise and I didn't tell him "don't worry, I wasn't there!" :rolleyes: How funny is that?

At least I didn't drive an hour and a half to the Gold Coast before I realised I was alone in the hotel on a Sunday morning - THAT would have been annoying as well as just embarrassing. :p

BUT I have emailed Dymphna's office, asking for details of Desiree's progress, and if I get a response, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Ah, I feel much lighter now. Nothing like "coming clean" to unburden the soul! :D

Most Enjoyable

Hi Every One,

I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed this thread, did a little bit of background on the Marvelous Mrs B, I have found a handful of RE transactions between 2001 & 2005 in QLD that she has participated in with her husband and another couple but nothing in her own name. She's made decent money but it certainly wouldn't replace an income for any length of time....... perhaps she does all the really clever stuff through a company??

Having lived on the Sunshine Coast I've bumped up against Mrs B and some of her WWW cohorts they are certainly entrepreneurial but most definitely not experts. I like to think of them as relatively benign opportunists, adept at reading the prevailing wind and sailing with it:D

Hi Every One,

I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed this thread, did a little bit of background on the Marvelous Mrs B, I have found a handful of RE transactions between 2001 & 2005 in QLD that she has participated in with her husband and another couple but nothing in her own name. She's made decent money but it certainly wouldn't replace an income for any length of time....... perhaps she does all the really clever stuff through a company??

Having lived on the Sunshine Coast I've bumped up against Mrs B and some of her WWW cohorts they are certainly entrepreneurial but most definitely not experts. I like to think of them as relatively benign opportunists, adept at reading the prevailing wind and sailing with it:D
Of course there's nothing in Dymphna's name; she primarily invests via Trusts. Trust me, she has sufficient business and property interests to more than replace a very generous income. Some of her mining interests (she owns some nickel mines) are via companies.

Having said that, for reasons that are mysterious to me, she's affiliated herself with people who I believe are entrepeneurial opportunists who have a flair for marketing and self-promotion, but little else. I participated in Wildly Wealthy Women two years in a row (04 and 05), and have done a number of Dymphna's other courses, so I have some idea of whom I speak. I consider Dymphna in a completely different class to most of the other presenters that she's been affiliated with.

If Dymphna's not an expert on property investing, I'd be interested to know who you think IS. I've attended seminars or bought books of pretty much all the "gurus" in Australia, and IMHO, Dymphna is hands-down the most knowledgable and diversified in her strategies.

Having said that, for reasons that are mysterious to me, she's affiliated herself with people who I believe are entrepeneurial opportunists who have a flair for marketing and self-promotion, but little else. I participated in Wildly Wealthy Women two years in a row (04 and 05), and have done a number of Dymphna's other courses, so I have some idea of whom I speak. I consider Dymphna in a completely different class to most of the other presenters that she's been affiliated with.

She's one of the early ones to take this marketing approach. She hasnt associated herself with them, she's leading the pack!

Well I've just spent a while reading this thread after being offered a free ticket to DB's seminar in Brisbane on Dec 2. Too tempting to miss out on after all this talk. :D Twill only cost me 1 day of my life + petrol. Never know, I might make friends with someone.

Anyone else attending? :)

Back