Dymphna Boholt Seminar

So by practicing for 3 months, you can get better results than pros who do it for years with tons of research and capital in an investment market dominated by pros.......

If you can consistently get 3% a month, start your own hedge fund. You'll make a lot more money. Most hedge funds (who charge 2% of assets even with ZERO profits) have much worse returns than 3% a month. Run a $100m hedge fund. Charge 2/20, with 40% returns you would make at least $3m a year. What's this woman doing running seminars for peanuts when she could be running a hedge fund?

I'll stick to property. No dominating investors, most buyers / sellers are clueless and market is horribly inefficient. Great for small investors to exploit niches.
Alex
alexlee,

I am not saying you should start trading the futures market and I am not promoting anything either. I am merely telling you what I heard.

I have only just started paper trading in futures for 1 week, therefore have nothing to show yet. However, I do know that there are people out there who are consistently getting a minimum of 3% per month.

By the way, I am not using Dymphna's system either.

Dymphna Boholt's underlings said:
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!

Hi JAMIE,

Just a quick not to let you that Dymphna's coaching and
mentoring program is now 63% SOLD OUT!

...and it only took 57 minutes!!

How is this possible?
How indeed.

Guess I better pay up quick!!!

Dymphna Boholt said:
My Better Than 100% Money-Back Guarantee, In Fact It's A $7,345 Guarantee!
(Apparently the $7,345 is the "value" that has been attributed to the "extras" you get when you sign up to the $5000 "mentoring")

So its a guarantee if, for any reason, you're not happy with the quality of the mentoring, the access to your "mentor, or the quality of the information you receive. But wait, theres fine print...

Dymphna Boholt said:
* With this amazing guarantee I’m going to put just one condition... To qualify to keep all my products, you have to participate in all the conference calls as well as attend my LIVE 4-Day Event
Ahhh.. its not a real guarantee (ie no questions asked etc)

For Dymphna to guarantee her product, YOU have to guarantee HER that you will be on the phone whenever she schedules calls and participate in ALL seminars, no matter what your prior committments are. If you can't get out of work and miss a call, you forfeit your guarantee.

If a family member is in hospital and you miss a call, you forfeit your guarantee.

Makes me question the "value" when the spruiker you're paying asks you for more of a guarantee than they are willing to provide.

Jamie

Last edited:
If she is making as much money as you are calculating, from the mentoring, seminars etc, then I think that...
...her marketing is BRILLIANT!

would you really learn anymore than what you can pick up in a few book's??

How much info really sinks in at a seminar??

I'm sure I remember some "Renovation Royalty" once bagging hideously expensive seminars and now the're running some.

Seems the real dollars for some are being made running seminars, not in investing.

Of course this is only our opinion,but we'd rather use the $$$$ to grab another ip or pay down some debt.

Bloss

i know totally where you are coming from bloss ... i have never been able to justify spending $4000 (or more) on a course, no matter how good the participants are, when i can spend $30 on the book that i can read over and over ...

i'd rather put that $4k towards the next deposit ... or use it to fund the negatively geared (high cg) properties gap i have for another 6 months.

that's just me, and how i learn - by reading and doing. if another person finds the course exactly what they need to give them the incentive to get them started then it is money well spent.

i'd be interested to know the stats of how many people spend their $4k but never end up doing anything with what they learnt.

lizzie, you always make a lot of sense....

as indicated on other threads recently, so much of success is in acting/executing/doing....

I know so many smart ppl who's intelligence and imagination loses them in a maze of doubt and caution....

and I am kicking myself currently cos there has been a strong rally in my tracking burbs, but I wasn't following things 'practically' enough to recognise it a month earlier........ though suppose I saw it before several of the REAs I talk to regularly...

and that month would have paid for at least 20 $4000 seminars

Dymphna is a very switched on woman, I have been to her seminars before. If you focus on what she has to offer and what you can learn from her, then you will learn something from her. :D

If you're focused on negatives, that's what you will get.

If she is making as much money as you are calculating, from the mentoring, seminars etc, then I think that...

Maybe the message here is that we should all become better at marketing :D

we all have alot to offer whether its selling seminars, buying properties from agents, negotiating with tenants, developing etc, but how many of us know how to get the word out effectively in a way that increases our success rate???

From what I can see, the action is jointly against her and Channel 7, regarding claims made on the "Today Tonight" program- not against claims she made in seminars etc.

http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/711757

26 September 2005: Proceedings were instituted in the Federal Court, Sydney, against Seven Network Limited, a number of related companies and the principals of the Wildly Wealthy Women Millionaire Mentoring Program (WWW).
The ACCC alleges that the respondents engaged in misleading and deceptive conduct in items aired on the channel seven television program Today Tonight on 31 October 2003 and 30 January 2004. It further alleges that the non-Seven Network respondents engaged in misleading and deceptive conduct on a website associated with the principals of the WWW mentoring program.
The WWW mentoring program is run from the Sunshine Coast by its founders Ms Dymphna Boholt and Ms Sandy Forster. The ACCC alleges that both the principals of the mentoring program and Seven Network Limited (or wholly owned subsidiaries thereof) made misleading representations as to the results that could be expected by participants in the WWW mentoring program; and that one of the principals of the WWW mentoring program was a millionaire and the other principal owned in excess of 60 properties.
The ACCC further alleges that the company Universal Prosperity Pty Ltd made representations on the website www.wildlywealthywomen.com as to the results that could be expected by participants of the WWW mentoring program. The ACCC alleges that these representations were false and misleading in contravention of s. 52 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Act). The ACCC is seeking:
  • declarations that the respondents have breached the Act
  • injunctions restraining the respondents from making the representations or any representations to substantially the same effect as any of them
  • corrective notices and costs.
8 November 2005: Further directions hearing.
15 March 2006: Further directions hearing.
23 May 2006: Justice Bennett ordered the Sixth to Eighth respondents to file and serve any affidavits on which they intend to rely on or before 6 June 2006. The Applicant to file and serve any affidavits in reply on which it intends to rely on or before 20 June 2006. The matter has been stood over for directions on 13 July 2006 and the hearing will commence on 10 October 2006 for two days.
13 July 2006: Justice Bennett set a timeline for filing and serving of documents. The trial will commence on 10 October 2006 for two days.

I had all the emails recently about the mentoring program. Think she stood to make about 700k for the 12 mths.

Anyone can buy 60 properties when your making money like that, lol.

The marketing of these people is all the same. Sign up before this date and receive a massive discount of X amount.

Im sure most of what they teach is fine, but you can find it all for free if you can be bothered.

I listened to one of her video clips, and was actually surprised that she didnt sound to be a very fluent speaker.

The main thing WWW has done is appeal to women, and it seems to have worked.

Would be interstesting to know if 150 people did sign up?

I have seen marketing saying 67 seats out of 90 have sold, so be quick, but when the event was held, I was told there was only 30 people there.

The fastest way to make money is run seminars.

Cheers
mono

I agree. These self proclaimed 'property gurus' may have a thing or two to tell, but charging couple of thousand dollars a day ? Really ! Property investing is not rocket science or brain surgery, all it needs are research, patience, and knowledge, and may be money. I learn much more from forums like this (and it doesn't cost one cent) than paying trunkload of money to attend those expensive seminars. Couple of years ago I attended Steve McKnight's MasterClass, all I remember are the fancy terms like 'money velocity' 'multiplication by division', and what's the 11 rule or something, which actually means you should buy an IP only if it returns 5 %.

This is a classic. Now she is promoting the guy, who promoted her coaching course. Very interesting to see the way he is bragging about it also.

"Created a wave of excitement where I completely engineered from start to finish a product launch that netted an Australian internet record of $731,000 of revenue in just 16 hours."

http://www.knowledgesource.com.au/secrets/

Cheers
mono

lol, I just read further.

She was sailing the Whitsundays while that marketing campaign was been run.

Just shows its all about marketing.

brilliant marketing tubs, is marketing that sells heaps without attracting the attention of the ACCC (ergo the ATO) and wasting the principal's time in the Supreme Court.

I think she's being much more careful this time, and stands to make a bucket load of money. The whole campaign has been done professionally, and yes, she doesnt really need to be there while its rolled out.

A letter/email goes to a free report/free CD, then to the seminar, then to products, then goes to coaching. She's also doing it from the Jon Giann events, which will be a pitch, then signup for the products.

I joined Dymphna's mentoring program and I am very pleased that I did.

I already had (and still have) a multi million $ property portfolio when I entered the program which is all totally cashflow positive. So why did I enrol? Because I think everybody has something to offer and you never stop learning. I am constantly investing in my education and it pays off for me ten times over every day.

Dymphna is an amazing lady and thinks totally outside the square, which is what you need to do in a constantly changing property market. Prior to enrolling, I, like many of you, knew nothing about her.

Yes, I know we all receive umpteen emails from the various "you must do this" people, so I know where the "here's another one" attitude comes from.

I can honestly say though, in this case, what Dymphna has to offer is something a little different and refreshingly effective and honest.

I certainly am pleased with my investment.
Wendy

Couple of years ago I attended Steve McKnight's MasterClass, all I remember are the fancy terms like 'money velocity' 'multiplication by division', and what's the 11 rule or something, which actually means you should buy an IP only if it returns 5 %.

On the move, it is a shame you didn't understand what was presented, as I am sure there would have been many people who did and could have explained it to you. The 11 Second Solution lets you calculate where returns merited further investigation, ie over 10% The market has since changed, so if you didn't get it then, don't bother trying to use it now.

I heard a really interesting comment recently about Australians. We love our sporting stars and will put them up on any pedestal. But when it comes to anyone that has been successful in business, there is a line down the street to tear them down. Think about it.

Have a fantastically abundant week all!
Wendy

Back