Dymphna Boholt

....and of course you don't hear about the people/investors that have lost money, this is not broadcast amongst the group, this will be kept quiet, and yes I do know investors who have lost money in this group and they were the money partners.

Just because you throw money at a deal and the figures look great on paper, you are still dependent on many factors. I think many get caught up with the notion that all the deals are all winners. The big winner is DB.

MTR:)

For sure... I agree you still got to do your due diligence and take a risk - risk being the very nature of all investing...
I just know that surrounded by people who have done well (and those who have learned good lessons) is only going to improve my chances right?

(I did quite well out of forex trading some years ago by using this same strategy - finding people who have done it and learning from them)

Gday
Just joined the site after doing a google search on Dymphna. Seems to be mixed reports about her course. As I am new to investment I am starting on the ground level. I went to a free seminar a few days ago in Melbourne. I have signed up to her Ultimate course which does seem to be a valuable tool to learn what, where, when etc. Am I just ******* money up in the wall?
Cheers
Andrew
No Andrew - you're not ****** money up the wall. Never regret paying for education. Get everything you can from it. And make as many contacts as you can.
I'm just into my first deal - buying a property for $426k (but the property just got independently valued at 560k so... instant equity! (pretty happy right now:D)...
So far it's 6k well spent for me.

No Andrew - you're not ****** money up the wall. Never regret paying for education. Get everything you can from it. And make as many contacts as you can.
I'm just into my first deal - buying a property for $426k (but the property just got independently valued at 560k so... instant equity! (pretty happy right now:D)...
So far it's 6k well spent for me.

Educate me:) I would be interested in what the instant equity deal was, that is amazing result.

MTR:)

Oh well, appears I am not going to find out about that great deal with instant equity if it ever existed.

I always wonder when people don't answer direct questions - whether it's an honest oversight because they didn't notice, or because they don't want to answer. Hard to tell at times.

finding a mentor

when im in a position to buy where would i find a property mentor someone to hold my hand though the process is there such a thing ?? thanks

Back