Engaged

Y'know, this forum has been a great resource over the years, an absolute wealth of information about property investment. Better still, I've met some truly amazing people here, including some who I now count amongst my closest of friends.

And, after a series of events that have surprised even myself, one of those amazing people is now also my fiance; Sam and I got engaged last night.

Just wanted to share the good news :).

Hmm.....I was wondering if you guys were going to share the news with the forum or not. I'm glad you did, I mean, it was relevant to the pair of you meeting in the first place so in my mind deserves a bit of credit. :p

Congratulations once again. May you both be very, very happy. :D :D :D

Glad to hear James!

I've had the opposite experience meeting people from Somersoft.
They were all complete weirdos! and it's put me off meeting anyone else from the board, or using anyone's services.

On a lighter note. Congratulations! :)

Wow! Congratulations to you both! Health, wealth and happiness to you both for your future. What a dynamic duo you two will make!

Congrats James and Sam!! How exciting :) :) :)
I'm so clueless, didn't even know you were dating each other. I know Sam has mentioned her boyfriend a number of times on SS but I never knew you got together through SS!

When's the wedding? does SS get an invite? :D

OMG...just clicked on Sam's pic...she's gorgeous! So you get all that plus brains...you're a lucky lucky man James!

Wishing you both an abundance of all good things as you continue your lives together :)

Wow!

Back