Evicting Tenants

Did you ask yourself why they were willing to pay so much more? Anybody willing to pay above market rent has me suspicious from the get-go.

I offered to pay slightly above market rental and a higher bond, just so i could have my cat move in with me! I got knocked back :mad:
Probably because they see an 18 year old girl and go running for the hills, but what they don't know is i've been paying my rent on time everytime at a higher rate!
I hope they get stuck with someone that decides to not pay their rent on time. Actually, i don't. Damn Karma!

The bad new's is that by law, I have to store (and therefore pay for) there gear in a container for 3 months. After this time, I am able to auction the goods, and try and get some of my money back.

In the meantime, if they come back to get their gear from storage, my managers said they have to pay for unpaid rent, previous damage they did to house, rental fees for container storage amd cleaning carpets / professional clean. Once this is paid, they get their gear...........I guess that is some leverage anyway........

For some reason i have a feeling they'd rather lose their stuff than pay all that. If the amount exceeds the value of their stuff that is, even if they agree to pay what they owe it's going to be a nightmare to get it out of them!

I offered to pay slightly above market rental and a higher bond, just so i could have my cat move in with me! I got knocked back :mad:
Probably because they see an 18 year old girl and go running for the hills, but what they don't know is i've been paying my rent on time everytime at a higher rate!

Your landlord should be able to give them a written reference.:D

Your landlord should be able to give them a written reference.:D

LOL!

I got knocked back because of the damn cat....Although probably should've talked to LL before putting through the application. But i don't think it would've made a difference, the PM was mean.

Back